This Year's NFL Draft Will Take Place On the Water in Vegas

Vic Mackey

1st Thought: Does Vegas really need the money?

2nd Thought: Who the fuck still watches the draft? Your phone will tell you who was drafted where in 3 seconds and save you 3 hours (or 3 days) of watching talking heads and ex-players sucking everyone's dick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

1st Thought: Does Vegas really need the money?

2nd Thought: Who the fuck still watches the draft? Your phone will tell you who was drafted where in 3 seconds and save you 3 hours (or 3 days) of watching talking heads and ex-players sucking everyone's dick.

Everyone watches the draft these days.  It's basically an its own industry now.  I don't get it either, but regardless the NFL has monetized the shit out of it.  It's some sort of battered fan syndrome.  Everything about it screams stupidity and failure, but people still tune in.  The typical NFL fan is not a smart man.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

And the Cowboys, Giants and the Lions.

Let's not be cruel and only hate on Cleveland for their shitty picks. Plenty of hate to go around. Sure Cleveland runs the shitty pick world, but others compete.

the real debate is whether players suck BEFORE they got to Cleveland...

On 1/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, Rockethorn1978 said:

I miss the old days when it was in a ballroom at a hotel and they had spin dial phones at every table calling the guys they drafted. Draft was way more exciting than this shit.

Sonny, those were called rotary phones,

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 2:48 PM, Gene Parmesan said:

I like how it's a pontoon boat. I mean that's probably the most logical choice for this idiocracy given the open deck layout, but still in the artist rendering couldn't they draw something more badass.

Maybe it will be one of those tri-toons with a 300 Yamaha, that thinks its a real boat. Rev that bitch up and let's make us some memories! Could make all of Evil's wrecks outs look like child's play. But no, it'll be a Bass Buggy with a 40 horse chugging out to the stage. It will take forever. What a dumb fucking idea. The draft is way past out of hand.