Help with photoshop

Whitman

Would like some help with photoshop if y'all can.  On the end of the CA logo, where the "A" is crossed with the wavy line, to the right of it I need a western spur stuck out and put on it.  I have a couple of spurs here too if you don't have a better one.   If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

cropped-ca-logo.png
spurs1.jpg
spurs2.jpg

Edited by Whitman

I would be remiss it I did not at least thank and acknowledge your input jeevsie, though I kind of need the boot and shoe and legs gone....lol.

PS: I really thought the first one would be a dildo tacked on to the red swoosh.  This place is slipping..

• Like 1

Lol, the CA is the logo of the place I need it for.  They are doing a western theme event coming up and trying to get a picture and the headmaster of the school thought it would look good to have a spur drawn or photoshoped coming off of it.   Beiber is great and it will be shown, but he is a tool not a spur....lol

Edited by Whitman

31 minutes ago, freyguy said:

Help me understand the original logo so I can laugh harder than I am now.

It is the logo for a small private elementary school.  I'm afraid dickbutt, though glorious, probably won't fly.  The head master will be seeing it privately though.

Edited by Whitman