Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away

InkaUtexas

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

But first I’m gonna suggest to the mods that this thread be renamed the gif versus anti gif thread and moved directly to the cloak room. 

Should actually be merged with the CR thread and mirrored across both boards.

e795d3bfaa35b8843bf27b83e65a111d.gif 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Awwww I knew someone would take a little offense to it and out themselves, but thought it would be some of the others in your cabal. Quick too. 

Their hero almost died from COVID, got the shot, told them to get the shot, and they still push back against it. 

2 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

I feel like we've reached the point where the typical "Karen" is now on the other side of the aisle and doesn't want to return back to normal due to Stockholm Syndrome.

Or they want to return back to normal but the Karens are fucking it all up.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

I feel like we've reached the point where the typical "Karen" is now on the other side of the aisle and doesn't want to return back to normal due to Stockholm Syndrome.

You’ve seen lots of videos online where people are violently acting out when someone asks them to take their mask off?

4 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

So we are just going to walk by the bigotry of posting an Asian woman’s glorious tits in the COVID thread?

Fucking magats

I don't associate a good pair of tits with any race. Tits is tits. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Wife and I are vaccinated. I asked the 16 year old if he wanted it and he said no. I havent asked the 13 year old but I bet his answer is the same. These kids have gone to school in person, played soccer, and hung out with friends all year.  I'm not going to force them to take the vaccine if they arent comfortable with it at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, rpspeed said:

Wife and I are vaccinated. I asked the 16 year old if he wanted it and he said no. I havent asked the 13 year old but I bet his answer is the same. These kids have gone to school in person, played soccer, and hung out with friends all year.  I'm not going to force them to take the vaccine if they arent comfortable with it at this point.

I have a 12 year old that doesn't want the shot either.  He's been at school all year and has hung out with his friends during this entire pandemic. I won't make him get the shot. Damn near every one else that he interacts with has had the vaccine, so I'm not sure we will make him get the shot.  His normal vaccinations including the HPV vaccine, of course he will get those.  I'm on the fence about this one and I don't really have that great of a reason other than he isn't really at any risk of getting sick or getting anyone around him really sick. 

Edited by Hate
  • Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Kids are morons with undeveloped frontal lobes. You've given them 15 other vaccines, but let's ask their feelings on this one. Be the parent and help us end this goddamn thing forever.

I could not have stated my own opinion better.

Get your crotch goblins vaccinated. 

18 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Seriously, my four old has a better understanding of society and fairness than you. As do my 6-month old babies. Hell, my fucking dogs probably do too. You are one dumb, uncaring motherfucker. Seriously, you're a psychopath.  But a really dumb one. 

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I still never got why they would be in trees. 

I think the idea was the hurricane was either going to blow the bodies into the trees or create so much rain that the ensuing flooding was going to be so high that it would place the dead bodies up into the trees. 

Edited by mdmost

Kids are morons with undeveloped frontal lobes. You've given them 15 other vaccines, but let's ask their feelings on this one. Be the parent and help us end this goddamn thing forever.

Other vaccines that have been around for many many years. Vaccines that went through at least 5 years of trials and data on how kids react to the vaccine before they were allowed to be given to the general public. This particular vaccine has 6 months worth of data.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

• hayden_horn changed the title to Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away