Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away

InkaUtexas

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Who the fuck cares? Everyone gets them who is a public figure. Oprah. Ellen. Lebron. Hell, I have gotten some before and I am not even a public figure. This isnt news, this is clickbait bullshit for low information readers. 

Yeah, I’d consider Ellen and Dr Fauci to be on equal footing when it comes to the well being of the country.  

And no, nobody wants to know about your death threats.  

2 hours ago, Fat Bastard said:

I outed my own brother?? Lol. Is that what that shitfucker made you all believe when he begged for leniency in the SSS? Bizarro world.  

I feel like I missed an important thread in SSS as I was self medicating through a Garrett Gilbert shitfest. 

• Like 3

Just now, Lobo said:

Yeah, I’d consider Ellen and Dr Fauci to be on equal footing when it comes to the well being of the country.  

And no, nobody wants to know about your death threats.  

Cool, well every president in the history of our country has received them too. So stfu. They happen to literally every public figure. Stop freaking out over nothing and go snuggle up with mommy to keep you safe. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RayDog said:

Here is a good video about the suspected origin of the virus coming from the Wuhan lab.

I have followed him and his friend Serpentenza on youtube for many years their insights into China from the perspective of foreigners living there.

Those guys are a great follow. I've watched a ton of their videos. Laowai is the Chinese term for foreigner, by the way, I just learned that recently.

Look at the titles of Serpentza's most recent videos, he's seriously going off on the government. He and Laowai are both married to native chinese women. They have discussed censorship issues often and I'm guessing will have to leave now because they will be targeted for what they're doing, if they haven't left already.

Laowhy put up a fantastic video "Why I change my opinion on China".

On the upside, views are up for them.

Edited by Thetexashammer

10 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Those guys are a great follow. I've watched a ton of their videos. Laowai is the Chinese term for foreigner, by the way, I just learned that recently.

Look at the titles of Serpentza's most recent videos, he's seriously going off on the government. He and Laowai are both married to native chinese women. They have discussed censorship issues often and I'm guessing will have to leave now because they will be targeted for what they're doing, if they haven't left already.

Laowhy put up a fantastic video "Why I change my opinion on China".

On the upside, views are up for them.

They live in southern California now, and have for several months. They had always pulled their punches before so they would not get deported, but not anymore.

5 minutes ago, RayDog said:

They live in southern California now, and have for several months. They had always pulled their punches before so they would not get deported, but not anymore.

Maybe I missed it, but was the lab a Chinese military lab or a medical research lab ?  Probably not a lot of difference in China.

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

Nah, we're gonna debate the light emitted by the moon...

The moon only reflects light, like Venus, Mars, etc. Only stars emit light.

But back to the coronavirus and efforts to deal with the effects. Michigan Governor Whitmer says why wait 15-30 days. She proposes 70 day extension in the stay at home order.

Holey shit ... 10 weeks

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/04/01/whitmer-declares-disaster-asks-legislature-extend-emergency-powers/5107960002/

Italy is in fact massively understating deaths from Coronavirus. The real number is probably at least double. While the evidence is indirect, it's also overwhelming. It's also been reported than Italy wasn't counting deaths in nursing homes. Keep that in mind when the US numbers start to rise.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/italys-coronavirus-death-toll-is-far-higher-than-reported-11585767179

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-homes-insigh/uncounted-among-coronavirus-victims-deaths-sweep-through-italys-nursing-homes-idUSKBN2152V0

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/01/europe/borromea-residence-coronavirus-deaths-intl/index.html

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Maybe I missed it, but was the lab a Chinese military lab or a medical research lab ?  Probably not a lot of difference in China.

It is a medical research lab, a level three lab if I recall correctly. One woman who works there does a lot of work with bats. She predicted in recent peer reviewed papers that another new coronavirus would emerge from bats. This allegation, however, is not that it was a military effort, but that one of the researchers caught the virus at the lab and is patient zero. But the lab and CCP are denying it and perhaps covering it up, since her profile was deleted from the laboratory website. 

Laowhy86 had previous noticed that the lab had posted for 2 post-doc positions to study bat viruses on November 18th, which was the day after the first known case was reported. In this video he said that a December 24th job posting reports that the lab had identified a new virus that could infect humans. It appears, at the very least, that the researchers at the lab knew what was happening well in advance of everyone else, and possibly it escaped from there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RayDog said:

It is a medical research lab, a level three lab if I recall correctly. One woman who works there does a lot of work with bats. She predicted in recent peer reviewed papers that another new coronavirus would emerge from bats. This allegation, however, is not that it was a military effort, but that one of the researchers caught the virus at the lab and is patient zero. But the lab and CCP are denying it and perhaps covering it up, since her profile was deleted from the laboratory website. 

Laowhy86 had previous noticed that the lab had posted for 2 post-doc positions to study bat viruses on November 18th, which was the day after the first known case was reported. In this video he said that a December 24th job posting reports that the lab had identified a new virus that could infect humans. It appears, at the very least, that the researchers at the lab knew what was happening well in advance of everyone else, and possibly it escaped from there.

He pulled from a Google cache. So it should be accessible to anyone if Google doesn't shut it off. It's basically a confession that it came from the lab.

7 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Italy is in fact massively understating deaths from Coronavirus. The real number is probably at least double. While the evidence is indirect, it's also overwhelming. It's also been reported than Italy wasn't counting deaths in nursing homes. Keep that in mind when the US numbers start to rise.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/italys-coronavirus-death-toll-is-far-higher-than-reported-11585767179

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-homes-insigh/uncounted-among-coronavirus-victims-deaths-sweep-through-italys-nursing-homes-idUSKBN2152V0

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/01/europe/borromea-residence-coronavirus-deaths-intl/index.html

As part of their triage they have also sent high risk patients home when no vents were available, and home deaths are not being included. I definitely double or triple Italy's death numbers.

Back in January one morgue in Wuhan said that 60% of the bodies they picked up were at home, a percentage that likely increased into February.

After protests in Manila yesterday, Duterte gave the order to "shoot them dead" for any quarantine violators who endanger the police or the public. Being out of your home protesting is a quarantine violation. They arrested the protesters yesterday, but I expect things will get ugly if Duterte extends the quarantine which is scheduled to end April 14th in Manila and April 12th in the rest of Luzon.

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

Dr. Fauci is receiving death threats in the last 24 hours.  So that's happening in our country right now.  The guy trying to save us.  Wow.  No CR you ignorant pieces of shit.  

And someone in Los Angeles tried to ram a Military hospital ship with a train.  I’ll give that an A for creativity and mental illness. People are crazy, nothing new.

https://time.com/5814175/los-angeles-derailed-train-navy-hospital-ship/

2 hours ago, RayDog said:

After protests in Manila yesterday, Duterte gave the order to "shoot them dead" for any quarantine violators who endanger the police or the public. Being out of your home protesting is a quarantine violation. They arrested the protesters yesterday, but I expect things will get ugly if Duterte extends the quarantine which is scheduled to end April 14th in Manila and April 12th in the rest of Luzon.

Traditionally, you control looting by shooting the looters. I do expect wide social unrest to increase across the globe. Not everyone is mature as the average Surlistani.

23 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

And someone in Los Angeles tried to ram a Military hospital ship with a train.  I’ll give that an A for creativity and mental illness. People are crazy, nothing new.

https://time.com/5814175/los-angeles-derailed-train-navy-hospital-ship/

“Charged with one count of Train Wrecking.”

I mean, that’s a pretty fucking specific criminal charge to have on the books. 

• Like 5

FYI...

Most homeowners can skip mortgage payments for up to a year, regardless of what their banks say

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus/fl-bz-mortgage-forbearance-process-confusing-and-difficult-20200402-jueemmbkejfxzfzferfak4xzaq-story.html

Here’s some coronavirus relief your bank or home loan servicer might not be telling you:

New federal coronavirus relief measures enable most homeowners with mortgage loans to put off making their mortgage payments for a full year.

And once we get back to normal, those borrowers will have the option to tack those missed payments to the end of their loan terms.

Your credit won’t suffer.

Yet, on social media pages of some of the nation’s largest banks, consumers say customer service representatives are offering them the opportunity to skip only three months of payments, and they’re saying those payments will become due as a lump sum at the end of those three months, along with the next month’s payment.

“What help is that!” a Bank of America customer complained.

Those customers were given only part of the story.

The federal CARES Act, signed by President Trump last month, gives borrowers of federally backed loans the right to contact their mortgage loan servicer and demand what’s called forbearance — in other words, skipping their mortgage payments — simply by attesting that the coronavirus crisis has resulted in financial hardship. No documentation of the hardship is required, regardless of how many questions your servicer asks about your financial situation.

Mortgage servicers, however, are allowed to approve forbearance periods for 90 days at a time. Before those 90 days are over, customers need to reach out again if they need another 90 days, and so on, up to a year, said Raphael Williams, spokesman for the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, guarantors of nearly half of all U.S. loans.

At the end of that forbearance period, however long it is, when you are ready to resume making monthly payments, servicers of federally backed loans must give customers several repayment options, including repaying the missed payments as a lump sum or spreading the payments over time, to be paid off in addition to regular monthly payments. In some cases, borrowers may choose to refinance their loans and reduce their monthly payments.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Constant said:

A nursing home I went to earlier this month and thought, “this is a Coronavirus bomb waiting to explode.” currently has at least 14 positives. It’s been long enough that I know my family and I weren’t exposed, but looking back, I wish I had been more careful in there. 

it is astounding to me the huge variances between "good" nursing homes and "not good" nursing homes...and it isn't just related to cost to live there. 

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

Dr. Fauci is receiving death threats in the last 24 hours.  So that's happening in our country right now.  The guy trying to save us.  Wow.  No CR you ignorant pieces of shit.  

NYT: After Threats, Anthony Fauci to Receive Enhanced Personal Security

The idea that Dr. Fauci is responsible for the country’s hardship — and for whatever political damage Mr. Trump might suffer as a result — was fueled in part by a moment during a news briefing in which Dr. Fauci dropped his head and touched his forehead as the president was speaking. The image went viral online and right-wing supporters of Mr. Trump cited it as evidence that Dr. Fauci sought to undercut the president.

One anti-Fauci Twitter post last week said, “Sorry liberals but we don’t trust Dr. Anthony Fauci.”

The hashtag #FauciFraud has been used by more than 70 Twitter accounts, some posting hundreds of times a day, according to an analysis by The New York Times. Criticism of Dr. Fauci has also come from leading conservative voices and supporters of Mr. Trump, including Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, a conservative group; Bill Mitchell, the host of the far-right online talk show “YourVoice America”; and Shiva Ayyadurai, who has falsely claimed to be the inventor of email.

Full Text:

Spoiler

After Threats, Anthony Fauci to Receive Enhanced Personal Security
Dr. Fauci has become a target of online conspiracy theorists after advocating social distancing rules.

Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, 79, is a longtime scientist and civil servant who has served presidents of both parties.
Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, 79, is a longtime scientist and civil servant who has served presidents of both parties.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times
Katie BennerMichael D. Shear
By Katie Benner and Michael D. Shear
April 1, 2020

WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the nation’s leading expert on infectious diseases, who has become a regular at President Trump’s coronavirus briefings, will receive enhanced personal security after receiving threats following his repeated pleas for Americans to help slow the spread of the deadly pandemic, officials said on Wednesday.

Dr. Fauci has been the Trump administration’s most outspoken advocate of social distancing rules that have shuttered the nation’s schools, forced businesses to close, kept people in their homes and battered the United States economy.

That has made him a target of online conspiracy theorists who have accused Dr. Fauci, a longtime scientist and civil servant who has served presidents of both parties, of trying to undermine Mr. Trump during a year in which the president is fighting for re-election.

The Department of Health and Human Services granted the enhanced personal security for Dr. Fauci, 79, after the Justice Department signed off on a request for extra agents to guard him, officials said. Alex M. Azar II, the health and human services secretary, had grown worried that the threats against the doctor were increasing as more of the country shut down in response to the coronavirus.

“Yesterday, upon the recommendation of the U.S. Marshals Service, the department approved the special deputization request from H.H.S. for nine H.H.S.-O.I.G. special agents to provide protective services for Dr. Fauci,” the Justice Department said in a statement, referring to the Office of the Inspector General at the health department. The Washington Post first reported the news of the enhanced security.

Latest Updates: Coronavirus Outbreak
As infections surge and deaths rise, the economic outlook darkens.
Labor Department report is expected to show millions more jobless.
Venturing outside in Spain, but only to join the unemployment line.
See more updates
Updated 39m ago
More live coverage: Markets New York
Caitlin Oakley, a spokeswoman for the health department, would not confirm Dr. Fauci’s enhanced security but called him “an integral part of the U.S. government’s response against Covid-19,” referring to the disease caused by the coronavirus.

Thanks for reading The Times.
Subscribe to The Times
“Among other efforts,” she added, “he is leading the development of a Covid-19 vaccine and he regularly appears at White House press briefings and media interviews.”

The coronavirus could kill 100,000 to more than 200,000 Americans in the coming weeks. Dr. Fauci, along with a fellow task force member, Dr. Deborah L. Birx, encouraged Mr. Trump to extend the amount of time that the country would remain shuttered through the end of this month. Some states, like Virginia, have issued stay-at-home orders that do not expire until further into the spring.

The idea that Dr. Fauci is responsible for the country’s hardship — and for whatever political damage Mr. Trump might suffer as a result — was fueled in part by a moment during a news briefing in which Dr. Fauci dropped his head and touched his forehead as the president was speaking. The image went viral online and right-wing supporters of Mr. Trump cited it as evidence that Dr. Fauci sought to undercut the president.

One anti-Fauci Twitter post last week said, “Sorry liberals but we don’t trust Dr. Anthony Fauci.”

The hashtag #FauciFraud has been used by more than 70 Twitter accounts, some posting hundreds of times a day, according to an analysis by The New York Times. Criticism of Dr. Fauci has also come from leading conservative voices and supporters of Mr. Trump, including Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, a conservative group; Bill Mitchell, the host of the far-right online talk show “YourVoice America”; and Shiva Ayyadurai, who has falsely claimed to be the inventor of email.

But Mr. Trump himself has praised the doctor. During Wednesday’s briefing, when a reporter asked about Dr. Fauci’s personal security, the president said: “He doesn’t need security. Everybody loves him.”

In fact, Dr. Fauci has earned plaudits from many medical experts and public health officials for his often grim assessment of the threats facing the United States from the coronavirus — even sometimes contradicting the president’s rosier outlook.

For weeks, Dr. Fauci’s remarks on television and at the White House stood in sharp contrast to the commentary from Mr. Trump’s fiercest supporters on Fox News, whose leading hosts repeatedly claimed that Democrats, the news media and public health experts were inflating the threat of the virus.

After the viral video of Dr. Fauci lowering his head, online attacks against him increased. A seven-year-old email that he wrote to an aide of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s was posted online by The American Thinker, a conservative blog. In the email, Dr. Fauci praised Mrs. Clinton for her stamina during hearings into the 2012 attacks on the American compound in Benghazi, Libya. The blog suggested falsely that the email proved that Dr. Fauci was part of a secret group who opposed Mr. Trump.

Ironically, in the past several days, the president has largely adopted Dr. Fauci’s more dire warnings about the dangers of the rapidly spreading virus. On Tuesday, Mr. Trump called it a “great national trial unlike any we have ever faced before” and echoed Dr. Fauci’s language about the need to minimize its spread.

“It’s a matter of life and death, frankly,” Mr. Trump said, offering a sober assessment of the pandemic’s effect. “It’s a matter of life and death.”

Edited by NoName

11 minutes ago, NoName said:

it is astounding to me the huge variances between "good" nursing homes and "not good" nursing homes...and it isn't just related to cost to live there. 

Yeah, this place is where I’d send my enemies parents. I don’t know the ins-n-outs of the nursing home world, but you can feel a certain dread when you walk in. It was overnight, but the entire floor had one employee on it. When I asked for the deceased’s medical information, I was given a handwritten piece of paper with his name and DOB on it...probably the extent of their record keeping. 

3 hours ago, NoName said:

Full Text:

Reveal hidden contents

Dr. Fauci has become a target of online conspiracy theorists after advocating social distancing rules.

Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, 79, is a longtime scientist and civil servant who has served presidents of both parties.
Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, 79, is a longtime scientist and civil servant who has served presidents of both parties.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times
April 1, 2020

WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the nation’s leading expert on infectious diseases, who has become a regular at President Trump’s coronavirus briefings, will receive enhanced personal security after receiving threats following his repeated pleas for Americans to help slow the spread of the deadly pandemic, officials said on Wednesday.

Dr. Fauci has been the Trump administration’s most outspoken advocate of social distancing rules that have shuttered the nation’s schools, forced businesses to close, kept people in their homes and battered the United States economy.

That has made him a target of online conspiracy theorists who have accused Dr. Fauci, a longtime scientist and civil servant who has served presidents of both parties, of trying to undermine Mr. Trump during a year in which the president is fighting for re-election.

The Department of Health and Human Services granted the enhanced personal security for Dr. Fauci, 79, after the Justice Department signed off on a request for extra agents to guard him, officials said. Alex M. Azar II, the health and human services secretary, had grown worried that the threats against the doctor were increasing as more of the country shut down in response to the coronavirus.

“Yesterday, upon the recommendation of the U.S. Marshals Service, the department approved the special deputization request from H.H.S. for nine H.H.S.-O.I.G. special agents to provide protective services for Dr. Fauci,” the Justice Department said in a statement, referring to the Office of the Inspector General at the health department. The Washington Post first reported the news of the enhanced security.

See more updates
Updated 39m ago
Caitlin Oakley, a spokeswoman for the health department, would not confirm Dr. Fauci’s enhanced security but called him “an integral part of the U.S. government’s response against Covid-19,” referring to the disease caused by the coronavirus.

Subscribe to The Times
“Among other efforts,” she added, “he is leading the development of a Covid-19 vaccine and he regularly appears at White House press briefings and media interviews.”

The coronavirus could kill 100,000 to more than 200,000 Americans in the coming weeks. Dr. Fauci, along with a fellow task force member, Dr. Deborah L. Birx, encouraged Mr. Trump to extend the amount of time that the country would remain shuttered through the end of this month. Some states, like Virginia, have issued stay-at-home orders that do not expire until further into the spring.

But Mr. Trump himself has praised the doctor. During Wednesday’s briefing, when a reporter asked about Dr. Fauci’s personal security, the president said: “He doesn’t need security. Everybody loves him.”

In fact, Dr. Fauci has earned plaudits from many medical experts and public health officials for his often grim assessment of the threats facing the United States from the coronavirus — even sometimes contradicting the president’s rosier outlook.

For weeks, Dr. Fauci’s remarks on television and at the White House stood in sharp contrast to the commentary from Mr. Trump’s fiercest supporters on Fox News, whose leading hosts repeatedly claimed that Democrats, the news media and public health experts were inflating the threat of the virus.

After the viral video of Dr. Fauci lowering his head, online attacks against him increased. A seven-year-old email that he wrote to an aide of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s was posted online by The American Thinker, a conservative blog. In the email, Dr. Fauci praised Mrs. Clinton for her stamina during hearings into the 2012 attacks on the American compound in Benghazi, Libya. The blog suggested falsely that the email proved that Dr. Fauci was part of a secret group who opposed Mr. Trump.

Ironically, in the past several days, the president has largely adopted Dr. Fauci’s more dire warnings about the dangers of the rapidly spreading virus. On Tuesday, Mr. Trump called it a “great national trial unlike any we have ever faced before” and echoed Dr. Fauci’s language about the need to minimize its spread.

“It’s a matter of life and death, frankly,” Mr. Trump said, offering a sober assessment of the pandemic’s effect. “It’s a matter of life and death.”

Whack jobs are easy to draw out

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Constant said:

Yeah, this place is where I’d send my enemies parents. I don’t know the ins-n-outs of the nursing home world, but you can feel a certain dread when you walk in. It was overnight, but the entire floor had one employee on it. When I asked for the deceased’s medical information, I was given a handwritten piece of paper with his name and DOB on it...probably the extent of their record keeping. 

only reason i doubt the last one re: extent of record keeping is because it's hard to bill when you have a medical record system that is that bad

but yeah, there is just a feeling there. 

not that this is perfect, but if you are ever in a position where you need to send a loved one to a nursing facility PLEASE check Nursing Home Compare: https://www.medicare.gov/nursinghomecompare/search.html?

they rate hospitals on a 1 to 5 scale for overall rating, health inspections, staffing and quality measures. it's from the government - so it isn't some random person rating them and they rate even across the board for all facilities in the US. 

9 minutes ago, NoName said:

Full Text:

Reveal hidden contents

April 1, 2020

See more updates
Updated 39m ago

Subscribe to The Times

Russian bots

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NoName said:

only reason i doubt the last one re: extent of record keeping is because it's hard to bill when you have a medical record system that is that bad

but yeah, there is just a feeling there. 

not that this is perfect, but if you are ever in a position where you need to send a loved one to a nursing facility PLEASE check Nursing Home Compare: https://www.medicare.gov/nursinghomecompare/search.html?

they rate hospitals on a 1 to 5 scale for overall rating, health inspections, staffing and quality measures. it's from the government - so it isn't some random person rating them and they rate even across the board for all facilities in the US. 

By that measure, this facility is a one star. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NoName said:

Full Text:

Hide contents

April 1, 2020

See more updates
Updated 39m ago

Subscribe to The Times

70 twitter handles posting hundreds of times per day?  Oooooooo , scary 

8 minutes ago, NoName said:

OP is the guy who circled it, but look at basically everyone else - Paris, Madrid, NYC, Bangalore, etc

The tweets don't reflect the charts. Look at Tokyo. They have done a good job containing the virus and their traffic has remained. You could probably say the same thing about Hong Kong and Sydney which both still have a lot of traffic but have also done a good job containing the virus.

5 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

The moon only reflects light, like Venus, Mars, etc. Only stars emit light.

But back to the coronavirus and efforts to deal with the effects. Michigan Governor Whitmer says why wait 15-30 days. She proposes 70 day extension in the stay at home order.

Holey shit ... 10 weeks

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/04/01/whitmer-declares-disaster-asks-legislature-extend-emergency-powers/5107960002/

Sometimes leadership is saying what others do not want to hear. Her neighbor to the north is doing the same thing. Hmmmm..... Listen to Canada? 

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Sometimes leadership is saying what others do not want to hear. Her neighbor to the north is doing the same thing. Hmmmm..... Listen to Canada? 

It’s better to cut it short than extend it at the last moment imo. As of now, I don’t see how the major cities won’t all be quarantined until at the very least the end of May. 

7 minutes ago, Bevo said:

The tweets don't reflect the charts. Look at Tokyo. They have done a good job containing the virus and their traffic has remained. You could probably say the same thing about Hong Kong and Sydney which both still have a lot of traffic but have also done a good job containing the virus.

Ummm.... Well..... 

At least 97 new coronavirus infections were confirmed in Tokyo on Thursday, the biggest daily increase yet, the metropolitan government said, as the capital struggles with a recent surge in the number of cases.

The figure follows 66 reported on Wednesday and 78 on Tuesday, and brought the total number of confirmed cases in Tokyo to 684, raising pressure for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to declare a state of emergency to curb the rapid spread of the virus.

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/04/05a8758df8c1-virus-infections-not-rampant-nationwide-but-japan-on-brink-abe.html

38 minutes ago, Constant said:

By that measure, this facility is a one star. 

I just want to say that I absolutely love when you post here at Surly.  Every single time it brightens my day, and reminds me that there's still something worth living for.  I mean that woman in your avatar's ass is just incredible.  Thank you kind sir.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away