Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away

InkaUtexas

Guest Lobo

Y'all ever feel like, I dunno...like you're the smart one at the party?  The person that just sort of sees what nobody else can see, know what nobody else knows.  I mean, it's a blessing but a burden, you know what I mean?  Like you're, I dunno...a lone warrior in this cosmic dance we call life.  Lone Lobo, maybe?  Yeah, that seems right.    

46 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Y'all ever feel like, I dunno...like you're the smart one at the party?  The person that just sort of sees what nobody else can see, know what nobody else knows.  I mean, it's a blessing but a burden, you know what I mean?  Like you're, I dunno...a lone warrior in this cosmic dance we call life.  Lone Lobo, maybe?  Yeah, that seems right.    

It ain't you, chief.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

NY with 636 deaths today

Those are backdated. 

New York City's daily new death total, as reported by the NYC Department of Health, largely tracks the state's pattern, but after 4/14 includes "probable" deaths, and on 6/30 adds 692 confirmed deaths of city residents who died outside the city in the first three months of the epidemic.

https://gothamist.com/news/coronavirus-statistics-tracking-epidemic-new-york

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
10 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

giphy.gif

So wait, you guys don't see me as like a Lone Warrior?  A Lobo Warrior?  I mean, a lot of people are saying that's how they see me, as a Lone Warrior type.  

At least...that's what they're saying. 

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So wait, you guys don't see me as like a Lone Warrior?  A Lobo Warrior?  I mean, a lot of people are saying that's how they see me, as a Lone Warrior type.  

I believe what you're mis hearing is lame ass bitch....  But I'm not there so.....

Guest Lobo

Are you sure?  'Cause I'm really hearing "Lone Warrior."  I mean, a lot of people are giving me that nickname.  So I think it's probably valid.

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah. You should definitely listen to the voices in your head. Worked for Berkowitz and Manson. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Lobo said:

tumblr_ojlxi0sC2F1u501aoo1_400.gifv

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Be honest, do you ever get invited to parties?  I picture you like Justin Weiss Smith from Vic Mackey's Facebook feed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Are you sure?  'Cause I'm really hearing "Lone Warrior."  I mean, a lot of people are giving me that nickname.  So I think it's probably valid.

I hear "lone warrior" is comanche for  "whale's vagina"

How do you think this ends in the United States? The virus isn't going anywhere and you still see so much resistance to the idea of wearing a mask. I'm just struggling to think about the endgame and how long it will take to get there. I'm in NC but I check these forums quite a bit and I'm legit worried about you all in Texas right now.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

everybody gets to have a catch up day.  NY has 2 probably 4 or 5 more coming.  NJ had one big one but I am sure not the last.  Delaware had one but they are Delaware so no big deal.   more to come.

Just now, iodeac said:

How do you think this ends in the United States? The virus isn't going anywhere and you still see so much resistance to the idea of wearing a mask. I'm just struggling to think about the endgame and how long it will take to get there. I'm in NC but I check these forums quite a bit and I'm legit worried about you all in Texas right now.

stop watching social media would be my best advice.  It ends with herd immunity or a vax.  we good here.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, iodeac said:

Why?  We started reopening a couple months ago and our deaths stay pretty flat.  We have 87 deaths per million.  Which makes us, by far, the best large state with large metro areas -- 2 of the top 5 and 4 of the top 30.  We were bound to get hit at some point.  But I see zero reason to get worried.  Our raw deaths could double and we would still be behind your state in per capita deaths.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 4

Guest Lobo

Man, I am shocked.  Shocked I tell you all.  I was really hearing from a lot of people.   A lot of people were saying that I am the LONE WARRIOR!  This is disappointing, I really thought I was the real deal.  My bad.  I wish I could be the Lone Warrior!  I'm not on social media, but if I was, I would tweet it to the heavens.  LONE LOBO WARRIOR!  

Life returns to 99% normal in 2021 besides LTC visits. That may need to be done outside at a distance.

Also wouldn’t be shocked to see football back to spring

39 minutes ago, iodeac said:

It ends with widespread deployment of a vaccine.  See you all in 2Q2021. 

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Man, I am shocked.  Shocked I tell you all.  I was really hearing from a lot of people.   A lot of people were saying that I am the LONE WARRIOR!  This is disappointing, I really thought I was the real deal.  My bad.  I wish I could be the Lone Warrior!  I'm not on social media, but if I was, I would tweet it to the heavens.  LONE LOBO WARRIOR!  

Risperdal

Get a prescription 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Cloak Room ->

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Why?  We started reopening a couple months ago and our deaths stay pretty flat.  We have 87 deaths per million.  Which makes us, by far, the best large state with large metro areas -- 2 of the top 5 and 4 of the top 30.  We were bound to get hit at some point.  But I see zero reason to get worried.  Our raw deaths could double and we would still be behind your state in per capita deaths.

So raw deaths could double and you see zero reason to get worried. Mighty big of you.

Guest Lobo

Yeah but he’s talking about per Capitas Capital deaths.  So you take the total number of deaths; double it and then split it in half.   So this way, we’re better than Liechtenstein.  We’re not just some lone warrior outlier nation, ya know?

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Jesus Christ! WTF is wrong with those people?

Spit on a clerk who has nothing to do with corporate policy and is probably making minimum wage.

I almost never use the c-word, but that fat bitch is nothing but an ignorant cunt.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Jesus Christ! WTF is wrong with those people?

Spit on a clerk who has nothing to do with corporate policy and is probably making minimum wage.

I almost never use the c-word, but that fat bitch is nothing but an ignorant cunt.

Ignorant implies she's just not knowledgable of the law or common courtesy.  She's just a mean ass, fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, iodeac said:

It ends on Nov 4th 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

• hayden_horn changed the title to Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away