Zion's NBA debut- up next on ESPN

Goo Punch

Zion hits a big three and then follows it up by converting the lob on the next play. 

edit: pulls up and hits another three, and Alvin Gentry pull his sub back to the bench!

Zion is going the fuck OFF!!! 13 points in about a minute and a half. shit!

Edited by Goo Punch

His shot looks terrible but he hit them.   He will get plenty of wide open shots like that as teams will back way off him.      Made some nice plays too.    Still looks way out of shape but that was somewhat expected with him not being able to run until relatively recently.  It will be interesting to see how he is worked into a larger role since the team had been playing very well without him recently.

Unreal how thick Zion is (phrasing!). It is downright freakish. Only other hoops star I could compare it to is Shaq or Barkley.

That said, it might serve Zion well in terms of longevity to trim at least 20 pounds, especially how high he flies. But who knows? His tendons and joints might be just as robust as the rest of him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i'm pretty sure he's going to shed 10-15 lbs over the next 3-5 weeks of getting back into shape. the fact that he's legit overweight and not in shape right now is downright scary. 

Yup. 285 is what I’ve seen. Needs to play around 250-260 otherwise it’s just too much wear and tear I would think

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...