Super Bolw 54

Sbbruin

What's the consensus?

So I am part of this gambling syndicate as we call.  Just a bunch of lifelong buddies (20 of us) who throw $200 in at the beginning of the football season, and gamble weekly on games.  Won't get into the details of how we break it down, but we've had our best collective year this year of any (about 15 yrs total), and we have historically pushed whatever we have left in the pot into the middle on the SB.  Some years a win covers the next year's entry, others it covers the entry plus dinner at our annual  banquet.  We busted out on the SB last year (local mentality went in on the Rams), so started back at square one this year.   This year we are sitting on $6,500 to push in on the SB.  I say lay the -1 and take the Chiefs.  Convince me otherwise.

edit- fucking thread title fail

Edited by Sbbruin

13 hours ago, achooloco said:

yeah, think it'll be niners in a land slide.  at least i'd take 1st half ML bet on niners. might actually do that for a couple units, keep this shit interesting.

Welp, I voted KC, but majority went niners so we have it all on SF.  Pains me to ever root for a BayArea team.  Oh well.  Money talks.  Go Niners!

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 10:28 AM, Sbbruin said:

Welp, I voted KC, but majority went niners so we have it all on SF.  Pains me to ever root for a BayArea team.  Oh well.  Money talks.  Go Niners!

to be fair, i was kind hammered when i posted that. still do think niners take the 1st half, but game winner.. dunno. going to wait to see how live betting breaks and maybe have SF winning but KC covering. that said, still hoping for a niners win either way. i'm not good at this gambling thing so will try to not bet a lot. good luck with your group bet though!

• Like 1