CA 50th, Darrell Issa, etc

Gil Bang

For those that don't follow closely, Issa was thrown the fuck out of the 49th, so, he's taking advantage of Duncan Hunter's misdeeds, and running for Congress from the 50th.  No worries, he's got plenty of cash to afford to move a few miles...his wealth increased by a couple-hundred million while he served in congress.  As an aside, there's nothing like earmarking money for street widening on a street where you own several buildings.  

So, I was driving up the road that divides my district from the 50th, and saw a large Issa sign today. "Darrell Issa, Trump Conservative".

What "Trump" and "Conservative" have to do with one another, I have no idea.   Meanwhile, shit is heating up.  Looks like the carpetbagging prick is fighting dirty.

His Dem opponent is Anmar something...a decent, Christian guy who has the misfortune of having a dad that's a no-shit terrorist.  He doesn't know his dad, but whatever.   Meanwhile, Issa's GOP opponent is a longtime fixture in San Diego politics, and  reasonably well-liked, but, he's got the gay.  So, here we are. 

Holy shit.  Another Issa ad just ran during the grammys.  Fucking thing starts with him hugging Trump.  Then smears the shit out of DeMaio.  

Looks like Ammar will get more of my money, although I don't think he can win.  Issa has too much money, and he'll gladly trade it for power.

• 1 month later...