CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So, in Houston, Mayor Turner declares a 7 day state of emergency.  I grew up in Houston, have many FB friends still there.  Many of them are pretty Trumpy.

How are they reacting?  Perfectly on-brand, that's how.

Remember, folks -- COVID-19 is just a librul hoax designed to hurt the economy and Dear Leader.

Fucking facepalm.

What's the reaction now?

Maybe that's the speech that will get the Tumpkins who don't believe this is real to finally wake the furk up. 

If they just believe banning travel from Europe and cutting payroll taxes is a good way to solve the problem, is that any better?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

If they just believe banning travel from Europe and cutting payroll taxes is a good way to solve the problem, is that any better?

The payroll tax cut makes no fucking sense. If my clinic is closed due to high infection rates where I live/work, then I’m not making money. If I’m not making money, what the fuck do I care about a payroll tax cut?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

The payroll tax cut makes no fucking sense. If my clinic is closed due to high infection rates where I live/work, then I’m not making money. If I’m not making money, what the fuck do I care about a payroll tax cut?

Because it's the tax buzz word.

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk