CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Mike Pence says, "Every American should feel amazeballs from everything that's been said here today."

Sorry, I don't feel amazeballs.  I will feel amazeballs about the federal government when I see the federal government's plan in action.  Not when I see a fucking posterboard and hear more words.  You know, action like what the great blue state of Colorado already got in place.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/coronavirus/colorados-first-drive-up-covid-19-testing-facility-opens-in-denver-is-free-of-charge

I'll never understand the need to kiss his ass so fucking thoroughly at every corner. His supporters seriously never get tired of it? I just can't anymore. Maybe its time for a pandemic to wipe out part of humanity. We need a good cleansing.

Just now, 'stache said:

I'll never understand the need to kiss his ass so fucking thoroughly at every corner. His supporters seriously never get tired of it? I just can't anymore. Maybe its time for a pandemic to wipe out part of humanity. We need a good cleansing.

Welcome to the team!

4 minutes ago, Okie State said:

I just can't even comprehend how we ended up with this fucking guy as our leader. Absolutely embarrassing.

Well....its a long story. 

Started with defunding our school system....somewhere in the middle there was some citizens united....a touch of gerrymandering.....reality TV.....GOP crippling the government on purpose.......apathetic populace.....a lot of Fox "News" -------> big bag of orange shit

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
Murdoch
  • Like 5

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk