CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

11 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

glad that trump has learned a lot over the past couple weeks. forget january, studying is for nerds. all the cool kids cram. 

In fairness, Trump was busy reading golf magazines in January.  Okay, he was just looking at the pictures.  But he was busy.

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

Well....its a long story. 

Started with defunding our school system....somewhere in the middle there was some citizens united....a touch of gerrymandering.....reality TV.....GOP crippling the government on purpose.......apathetic populace -------> big bag of orange shit

pretty sure there were her emails also.

7 minutes ago, Goredho said:

So this does sound like we're finally taking this seriously.  4-6 weeks late, but at least Trump is not just downplaying the threat.  I am hoping we see the action described.

This, he's been aggy about the whole damn thing. Him getting serious hurts his little ego, but fuck your ego. You have God damn country to actually run and secure. 

I'm getting weed and alcohol and some beans today. This shit is nuts.

The next question should have been "No responsibility at all? Do you take responsibility for saying that cases in the US were about to be zero, and that it's no different from the flu, and that people who have the virus should still go to work?". 

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

This, he's been aggy about the whole damn thing. Him getting serious hurts his little ego, but fuck your ego. You have God damn country to actually run and secure. 

I'm getting weed and alcohol and some beans today. This shit is nuts.

Yep, all he had to do all along was acknowledge the threat, let Dr. Fauci do the talking and act on what he says.

I am glad Fauci is the cream rising to the top in this crisis.  Real talk, no bullshit and I don't give a fuck about your feelings.  Fauci is to our Coronavirus problem as Legasov was to Russia's Chernobyl problem.

Everyone having to fellate Trump and pamper his ego is annoying, but if that is what needs to be done for him to acknowledge the threat and support a reasoned response, then fine.  We can revisit the beginnings of this crisis in the election debates.

Dow finishes up almost a full Trump (2000 pts), spurred on by the market's love for the pending corporate welfare.  Good plan making sure that the Q&A happened after the market closed.  He better hope investors forget this part by Monday. 

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk