CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

lulz that the crybaby Republicans cry about a liberal rep circle jerk in the Cloak Room. For Christ's sake just look at page 75 and the shit they've flung at the wall while repping each other.

Orange Man BAD!

pozz me up JimmyJazzJames / 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Orange Man BAD!

pozz me up JimmyJazzJames / 

I mean you actually think this is a good response. That pretty much makes my argument for me. I didn't rep your stupid MrPhlegmesque post either way, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy that can be added to the pile along with the rep whining.

Joe Biden

"a wall will not stop the corona virus"

"banning travel will not stop the virus"

Everybody agree that the strategy that is being employed is just to slow it down? Did Joe's dementia spread to his advisers or is he just not listening to them?

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Zavala said:

Joe Biden

"a wall will not stop the corona virus"

"banning travel will not stop the virus"

Everybody agree that the strategy that is being employed is just to slow it down? Did Joe's dementia spread to his advisers or is he just not listening to them?

He's making fun of the idiot in the White House.

10 minutes ago, Zavala said:

The "rebuttal" to the declaration of a National Emergency? Brilliant!

Wonder if she will get any hardline questions like "someone told me you stood beside someone with the virus, did you get tested?"

Her speech was from several hours ago. 

6 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Yes please expand on why criticisms of the coronavirus response are overblown. I’m sure you’ll astound us all with your dizzying intellect

See below, it's just ORANGE MAN BAD over and over again. This is all quotes from one page. Zero legit criticisms of the response.

But yeah, I'm sure Clinton would've been all over this and showing strong leadership right now. Has anyone even seen if shes still alive right now?

Three-Coughing-Clintons-abcAP-640x480.jp

44 minutes ago, heso said:

Precipitously! Jesus that has to be the biggest word I’ve ever heard him use. 

44 minutes ago, pacman said:

lol he is begging to have somebody else on the podium asked a question

43 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

In fairness, Trump was busy reading golf magazines in January.  Okay, he was just looking at the pictures.  But he was busy.

43 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"um anyone want to ask any business questions?"

41 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Sorry but Pence is an embarrassment with no spine for how he fellates the President with everything he says.  "I just took a shit and I want to thank the President for teaching me how to wipe my ass instead of wiping shit on the walls,.  Thank you Mister President".  

40 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

uh oh Pence mentioned Gavin Newsom favorably.  All that sucking up has been forgotten.  Nikki Haley, come on down!

40 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

This, he's been aggy about the whole damn thing. Him getting serious hurts his little ego, but fuck your ego. You have God damn country to actually run and secure. 

I'm getting weed and alcohol and some beans today. This shit is nuts.

36 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

ETA7s5LXQAER679?format=jpg&name=large

• Fuck You 4

7 minutes ago, Zavala said:

See below, it's just ORANGE MAN BAD over and over again. This is all quotes from one page. Zero legit criticisms of the response.

But yeah, I'm sure Clinton would've been all over this and showing strong leadership right now. Has anyone even seen if shes still alive right now?

Three-Coughing-Clintons-abcAP-640x480.jp

Don't quote me you cunt Russian troll.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Mayor of Miami tests positive after meeting with Bolsonaro and his staff. Extremely like that Trump has it, imo. Public disclosure of testing and/or test result may or not be a good idea. Not saying he definitely has it.  But he has it. 

He said he doesn't have it and he never lies.

Just now, Zavala said:

Not really, just hilarious when you are comparing a shit hole like El Salvador to the US.

have you not seen the comparisons already out there re: our current testing situation?  pretty sure we're right next to senegal.  this isn't by choice.

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Don't quote me you cunt Russian troll.  

Do you know how insane you sound when you call anyone who you disagree with politically a Russian? 

I've said before, and I'll say it again, Russia is a shithole. Slavs over there are all alcoholics with AIDS. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

Trump was right on banning travel from China, he was not right in down playing it. There Zavala, you happy now?

Happy? 

I'm doing great! I own a bidet! 

Baby wipes on the other hand, I'm down to about 3 cases, hopefully in two weeks the supply lines will be caught up. 

Again, I think politics is entertainment, and just because I choose to laugh and pick on lefty loonies doesn't make me a Fox watching boomer (RIP boomers).

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Happy? 

I'm doing great! I own a bidet! 

Baby wipes on the other hand, I'm down to about 3 cases, hopefully in two weeks the supply lines will be caught up. 

Again, I think politics is entertainment, and just because I choose to laugh and pick on lefty loonies doesn't make me a Fox watching boomer (RIP boomers).

so you're just an idiot. thanks for clearing that up

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Not really, just hilarious when you are comparing a shit hole like El Salvador to the US.

5 minutes ago, Zavala said:

I've said before, and I'll say it again, Russia is a shithole. Slavs over there are all alcoholics with AIDS. 

And people wonder where the term ugly American comes from.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Mayor of Miami tests positive after meeting with Bolsonaro and his staff. Extremely like that Trump has it, imo. Public disclosure of testing and/or test result may or not be a good idea. Not saying he definitely has it.  But he has it. 

Trump has been a walking infection his entire life.  Waste of a test imo. 

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so you're just an idiot. thanks for clearing that up

right-in-the-feelings.jpg

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

And people wonder where the term ugly American comes from.

Probably because people in shit hole countries are really jealous. 

• Fuck You 4

Just now, Planet Houston said:

And this is how we end up with the least qualified, most narcissistic shitbag on the planet as the leader of the free world. 

Fuck you. His actions and inactions have cost real lives, not to mention the quality of life for so many Americans. People who think like this are a huge part of this country’s problems. 

Fuck you, I voted for Mickey Mouse. You think Hillary fucking Clinton wouldn't have us in a hot WW3 with China and Russia right now?

• Fuck You 12

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk