CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Just now, Errestaurants said:

Its 11 am. Time for the daily cocksucking. Chinese Virus. Lol

Trump is going to hammer China non-stop until the election. The media and the DNC have gone all in on pushing Chinese propaganda.

This “racist” bs isn’t going to fly with the the average voter after seeing their lives get completely upended by the totalitarian Chi Coms who lied to the world and spread this nightmare.

Good luck to the open boarders crowd as well.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 10

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Trump is going to hammer China non-stop until the election. The media and the DNC have gone all in on pushing Chinese propaganda.

This “racist” bs isn’t going to fly with the the average voter after seeing their lives get completely upended by the totalitarian Chi Coms who lied to the world and spread this nightmare.

Good luck to the open boarders crowd as well.

No, they are not.

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

No, they are not.

He’s going to come out of this with a victory over Biden the Senate and maybe the House.... then in 6 months he’s going to have the world at his back, especially a hyper-pissed off Europe and he’s going to head back to China with a unified front and lower the fucking boom on those fucks with a new trade deal that pushes 2/3rds of that shit brick country back into the sewer.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

He’s going to come out of this with a victory over Biden the Senate and maybe the House.... then in 6 months he’s going to have the world at his back, especially a hyper-pissed off Europe and he’s going to head back to China with a unified front and lower the fucking boom on those fucks with a new trade deal that pushes 2/3rds of that shit brick country back into the sewer.

I want to subscribe to your fan fic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

If only someone would have told Trump about this before last week......

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

If only someone would have told Trump about this before last week......

He was busy shutting down travel from China while dipfucks like you were calling him racist for it and the libs were fucking around with an impeachment that did not allege a crime and had zero chance of removing him from office.

People are willing to put up with ivory tower academics, media types, smug white liberals, and little campus shits while their lives are going well.

While their businesses are being ruined or they are losing their jobs because someone had to eat a bat and their government spent 3 weeks destroying evidence and covering it up? Yeah, at that point the media is only helping Trump by sticking to their pathetic virtue-signalling talking points.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

"We've learned a lot. We've learned a lot about relying on other countries. Some good and some not so good."

This is the greatest display of leadership incompetence ever. Only the sacks of the world would think he's done anything but mismanage the fuck out of this pandemic.

Only the majority of the country agrees with me.

• Fuck You 3

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

This board is an echo chamber.  As is twitter.  Trump is doing a good job with this.  And the polls reflect it.  Go ahead and neg me and continue on with the lib circle jerk, citizens of the bizarro Texags Politics board. 

You people freaked out when Obama wore a tan suit. If he spoke like this leading up to a societal/economic calamity y'all would be on the front lawn with guns and pitchforks. Trump is the personification of WHITE PRIVILEGE. 

• Like 1

Good time for this

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/03/trumps-dangerous-party-line/608383/

Like the old Moscow-line Communists, the upholders of the Trump party line now need an excuse for their long history of denial and deception. They insisted it was not Trump’s fault that he, and they, squandered precious weeks and that his administration is suddenly dithering and failing. No, no, Trump's failure was China’s fault! Did video evidence contradict the Trump party line? They accused anyone who recalled the truth of repeating Chinese propaganda.

32 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

This board is an echo chamber.  As is twitter.  Trump is doing a good job with this.  And the polls reflect it.  Go ahead and neg me and continue on with the lib circle jerk, citizens of the bizarro Texags Politics board. 

yes, these measures make sense...they're only about a month late and this shit is spreading like wildfire...due to this being a hoax for such a long time to your dear god. but now it's real right?

im glad your 401k is down the shitter....are you still paying to watch rats fuck?

This thread is called China coronavirus yet we take umbrage with calling it a China Virus...I was onboard at first but the more things sink I'm more angry at China. Not full on Sack, of course, but still-- I think there are a lot of people like me who are pissed and starting to crystallize on China and their horrible culture and politics as a target. That could get political.

22 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hey look everyone, it's Sack. 

He's here now, spreading his wisdom.  He's doing well!  We should all look to him for advice and whatnot during these trying times.

Some of us would never know if others didn't quote him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, texas08 said:

yes, these measures make sense...they're only about a month late and this shit is spreading like wildfire...due to this being a hoax for such a long time to your dear god. but now it's real right?

im glad your 401k is down the shitter....are you still paying to watch rats fuck?

Times are tough, he can only afford to pay to watch rats 69 each other.

1 minute ago, Rougarou said:

This thread is called China coronavirus yet we take umbrage with calling it a China Virus...I was onboard at first but the more things sink I'm more angry at China. Not full on Sack, of course, but still-- I think there are a lot of people like me who are pissed and starting to crystallize on China and their horrible culture and politics as a target. That could get political.

Please enlighten us on their "horrible culture" and "politics".  Sounds ominously like a strawman

I am learning today that Corona beer is brewed in China.  Granted it was a guy that told me Trump can run for a third term after all this is over, but I dunno.  

He's an absolutely anti-science dipshit, but at least Pence is just transmitting the recommendations from the scientists and doctors on his task force.   I'll give him partial credit for that.  For a guy that suck as much cock as he's used to due to the pandemic, he's handling his shit pretty well.  

Trump is still managing to fuck this up every single chance he gets.  I think Pompeo is gonna end up the next VP.  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Please enlighten us on their "horrible culture" and "politics".  Sounds ominously like a strawman

The horrible Winnie the Pooh leader for one, who leads a culture of censorship (which we enable at times and have some dirty hands in supporting, see: Google vs. Do No Evil) along with their culture of bullying and silencing people (see The first doctor reporting coronavirus who "disappeared" and died and has been issued a posthumous apology). Not even to mention the fact that China's leadership sucks and these wet markets are unethical and grossly negligent and lessons are never learned despite pandemic after pandemic of eating bats and pangolins and snakes and shit. Oh, also the culture of eating disgusting monkeys and bats by the 1% because it gives you the Chinese version of Charlie Sheen's ranting and raving of Tiger blood and WINNING.

That do anything for ya? That's levitation, holmes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

This board lol. 

a week from now when Mexico has thousands of cases “why didn’t trump close the border last week!!!”

Personally I think it's a good idea to shut both borders to non-essential traffic until this is over.  

6 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

On January 24th, when this thread started, it was exclusively in China.  And there was no other way to distinguish from other strains of coronavirus, like SARS and MERS.  Shit has changed. 

The Chinese government deserves considerable blame for silencing their medical community.  The American government deserves considerable blame for ignoring the warnings from China, the WHO, and our medical community.  Guess which one I have some semblance of control over.  

• Like 6

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk