CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Trump's objectively terrible management of this represented a huge opportunity for Biden and Democrats. The party is impotent and didn't seize on that.

By November, most Americans can't or won't connect the dots that this could and should have been handled better by literally anyone. They'll remember the stimulus checks though.

Pretending he doesn't know who OAN is - 

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right[1][2][3] news and opinion channel owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][excessive citations] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C.[14] and New York City.

The channel targets a conservative and right-of-center audience.[15][16] Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective,[17][18][19]and the channel regularly features pro-Donald Trump stories.[17][20] The channel has been noted for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy 

14 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

If we get on the other side of this in the summer, there needs to be a constant drone of radio and TV ads showing Trump and his admin and Fox News denials and ambivalence through the first week of March.  I mean non-stop on every channel, paid for by PAC, Bloomberg, Lincoln Initiative etc.  

There needs to be a “never forget” historical recognition of this executive branch disaster that shows up in textbooks.  

Yes, most important thing is to get through this.  But after, it absolutely needs to be litigated And re-litigated by Biden during the election. It’s such low hanging fucking fruit. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it’s getting more difficult for him to both say he wished he knew more from china in january but then also claim that he acted fast to restrict travel from china in january because of what they knew.

either you knew stuff or you didn’t.  

Seems like "The virus was spreading around the world and you called it a hoax" would be a good response to his bullshit about being on it early. 

• Like 1

Just now, Red Five said:

Seems like "The virus was spreading around the world and you called it a hoax" would be a good response to his bullshit about being on it early. 

That's a nasty question and you should be ashamed of yourself. I shut down travel from China. I saved tens of thousands of lives. No one ever thought something like this could happen. We inherited a broken system. It's not my fault!

1 minute ago, Irieguy said:

They aren’t credible. Now you can stop watching. 

Nope - he is providing the rope to hang himself in these conferences.

Stop relying on talking heads, who are not reporters - whatever the political persuasion. Support independent news - not dumbasses more interested in fighting than actual news. Thanks.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

A ventilator is a machine.

Thanks Don.

It's not a machine, it's a element of medical.   I'm a scientist, I know what I'm talking about. 

7 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

The press corps are a bunch of god damn idiots. 

5 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

This.

They're asking about the Olympics when Trump is up there lying... trying to rewrite history... and give medical advise. 
Fuck.

The WH may also be restricting to whom they give a press pass especially under the guise of room capacity/virus guidelines. The outdoor conference had many more press attendees in total than anything they seem to allow in the indoor pools and that was prior to the social spacing. I'd heard that some of the credentialed reporters have trouble with access if they ask 'nasty' questions and Trump had begun restricting passes in 2017 and had a number of media passes revoked in May of 2019. I say they all should grab the interns and give them a long list of probing 'nasty' questions and cycle through interns as each one gets ejected. Let those young 'uns earn their spurs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That’s great, George.  Now why don’t we talk about the immense damage your idiot wife has done at the behest of said narcissist?

What happened to her BTW?

I haven’t heard from that emancipated harpy in a while....

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk