CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

So I came in right when he finally answered Peter Alexander's question about what he can tell Americans who are scared right now.  I came in late.  I presume that was preceded by an apology to Peter Alexander for flying off the hook yesterday on such a softball question?  

If talking with any previous President about their handling of myriad disasters/crisis could save even one life I'd do it in 2 minutes.  But it won't.

Wow.  That's just what they said the false messiah would say.  No, literally.  Look it up. 

How can you have a choice between Christ and Trump, and pick this fucking guy?  

He said he wished China had told them 3 months earlier.  Again, like that would have made a difference.

"Nobody ever thought this would ever happen..."  

You know instead of jacking off over this ship we presented a plan to get the numerous rural hospitals out of mothballs.  Use the shut down schools for treatment centers.   Oh wait, that would be a proactive plan, not a reactive one.

2 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

So I came in right when he finally answered Peter Alexander's question about what he can tell Americans who are scared right now.  I came in late.  I presume that was preceded by an apology to Peter Alexander for flying off the hook yesterday on such a softball question?  

ROTFL

Good one. 

He said he wished China had told them 3 months earlier.  Again, like that would have made a difference.

You know instead of jacking off over this ship we presented a plan to get the numerous rural hospitals out of mothballs.  Use the shut down schools for treatment centers.   Oh wait, that would be a proactive plan, not a reactive one.
He could've just checked Surly in January.

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Bums with shitstained britches panhandling on the entrance ramps around town would be  preferable to this fuckstick. I'd legit take a shot with any of them. 

Every single person who has ever posted on this message board would be better at this than Donald Trump.

Just now, henrygandorf said:

so...he’s not gonna go on the record and decline assistance?  shocking. 

Just trust his treasury secretary to dole out all the money with no congressional oversight.   he would never do something to placate Trump.

7 minutes ago, Bevo Num1 said:
9 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Read more  

He could've just checked Surly in January.

Or the Obama officials his people were briefed by three years ago. 

30 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Apologies like self-quarantine are a sign of weakness.

Listening to this fucker ramble is quite the spectacle.  Can you imagine being a banker sitting across from him and ask, "Have you or your family sold any stock"  and get that answer? Jesus fucking Christ, he'd be laughed out of the office and tossed on his ass.  Except if your Deutsche Bank I guess.

Mind boggling he's even been approved for a goddamn credit card.

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk