CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I read the whole thing. Trump thanked Democrats, who weren't invited. It says nothing about who developed the list of invitees. 

Do you not think he seems pretty bipartisan here? He hasn't spoken to Pelosi or Schumer in four months. How do you know they even wanted to attend?

tweet - democrats were banned from attending.

hammer - does anyone have evidence of this?

article "a white house official confirms no democrats were invited."

are you trying to start a different conversation about being bipartisan?  i can pause the president's speech as soon as he stops trashing dem governors.  hold on a min.

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

"what do you want the governors to do?"

"all i want, is for them to be appreciative."

well there it is jeff goldblum GIF

This fucking guy.  Its his job.  He needs to just do it. None of the stuff he oversees is his. It belongs to America.  If I had to thank and beg the damn office manager at work for procuring new toners every time, we would be getting a new office manager. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You're attributing to Trump work this is the job of a low level staffer. 

Good lord, man.  Are you serious?  Is this just another successful fishing expedition?

If you think Donald Trump isn't in charge of the attendees at a $2T bill signing then you're just stupid enough to support the man.

Grow up, asshole.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

This fucking guy.  Its his job.  He needs to just do it. None of the stuff he oversees is his. It belongs to America.  If I had to thank and beg the damn office manager at work for procuring new toners every time, we would be getting a new office manager. 

+10000

I've fired people for so much less. I can't even imagine someone getting away with this level of ineptitude.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good lord, man.  Are you serious?  Is this just another successful fishing expedition?

If you think Donald Trump isn't in charge of the attendees at a $2T bill signing then you're just stupid enough to support the man.

Grow up, asshole.

Donald had no say in the decision -- Hammer is just reading from chapter 1, verse 1 of the book of the Trump presidency: "I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY."

Trump only gets credit for good things.  He has no responsibility for anything else.  So it is written.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I don't mean to be rude, but in your links, do they ever say Trump ordered that no Democrats would be present? Who made up the list of people who were invited?

Your link says they haven't spoken in four months. They hate each other. Did she even want to come, did she ask to appear? 

Do you guys draw straws to determine who has to come to the CR and listen to us?  Only one guy at a time.  

• Like 4

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Donald had no say in the decision -- Hammer is just reading from chapter 1, verse 1 of the book of the Trump presidency: "I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY."

Trump only gets credit for good things.  He has no responsibility for anything else.  So it is written.

Nah.  The janitor wrote the guest list.  Trump didn't know. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

"We delivered thousands of ventilators to New York but they...didn't know they got 'em."

33 minutes ago, Chooky said:

They weren't home for delivery and they were placed on the driveway entrance instead of at the front door.  

31 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Note to self:  many people are saying an important part of the delivery process is the recipient actually receiving the item and knowing a delivery took place.  Ask Peter Navarro to look into whether we can start doing that.

See, they gotta leave the slip - the sticky note on the door.  "We tried to make deliver of 1,000 ventilators, but you weren't home.  Please come by the Post Office on Monday, between the hours of 9:00 and 4:00.  Bring ID with you to verify that you are actually New York.  And show your appreciation -- lots of appreciation -- for the president."

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

The press sucks ass. I would pay good money to watch Lewis Black ask questions.

The press needs to man up now.  Stop the even handed bullshit. Wrong is wrong. Report it that way.

The "fake news" crowd already thinks you're biased.  Its time to actually show you are biased toward what is right.

• Like 7

"They said I had classified briefing which wasn't true:"

Huh?

"We're manufacturing a lot (ventilators), we're taking a lot...thousands...over 10,000 in the stockpile...we don't want to give them all out to New Orleans and then have to give them to Idaho...when I took this place we had a broken system. Nothing in the box. I'm not just blaming Obama"