CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

"This pandemic or this disease uhmm, this uh, this, whatever you want to call it, you call it germ, you can call it a flu, you can call it a virus, you can call it many different names.  I'm not sure anybody even really knows what it is.  But the children do really well."

You could call it a donkey cramp.

A sloop dee woo.

A flop womple and a disco bean.  An antler in your pants.  A flippy biscuit or just bad flatulence.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What.

The everloving.

FUCK?????

How can anyone support him?  He's fucking brain damaged.  I literally don't even KNOW anyone that fucking stupid.  Seriously, the dumbest fucking moron that I know, knows that this is a fucking virus, and that scientists know exactly what it is.

Trump fans: you fellate the dumbest fucking mouthbreathing moron to have ever held office.  Remember how we used to make fun of "Go Gata," and "what if Guam capsizes?"  Sorry, those comments are fucking Nobel Prize level genius compared to the fucking idiocy coming out of your GOD"S mouth.  You worship stupid.  And worship necessary means that you believe the object of worship is BETTER than you.  You pathetic fuckers think this moron is BETTER than.  Sweet Jesus, how stupid does that make YOU?

Yeah, but, one time Biden said to text 30330 to Joe or some shit. 

23 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The CNN chyron also had Cuomo’s response to that bullshit claim about ventilators being delivered to NYC without them knowing it.  He said Trump was “incorrect and grossly misinformed” about ventilators.

19 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

"They said I had classified briefing which wasn't true:"

Huh?

"We're manufacturing a lot (ventilators), we're taking a lot...thousands...over 10,000 in the stockpile...we don't want to give them all out to New Orleans and then have to give them to Idaho...when I took this place we had a broken system. Nothing in the box. I'm not just blaming Obama"

16 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

“i think we’re in great shape.”

-death toll on screen ticks up 12

4 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Just a reminder that whenever Trump uses the phrase "Nobody knew" or "Nobody knows" you just simply replace the phrase with "I didn't know" or "I don't know" 

VVV

ed2e458921900e610013770085ec6bbd.jpg

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

Just curious, what is your evidence for this? 

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good lord.  It took one minute:

Look here

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

I don't mean to be rude, but in your links, do they ever say Trump ordered that no Democrats would be present? Who made up the list of people who were invited?

Your link says they haven't spoken in four months. They hate each other. Did she even want to come, did she ask to appear? 

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

read the whole article.  or just the paragraph i quoted for you.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

From the article:

56 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I read the whole thing. Trump thanked Democrats, who weren't invited. It says nothing about who developed the list of invitees. 

Do you not think he seems pretty bipartisan here? He hasn't spoken to Pelosi or Schumer in four months. How do you know they even wanted to attend? Maybe they had things to do. Maybe they just don't like Trump or want to be in the same room as him.

55 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

53 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

tweet - democrats were banned from attending.

hammer - does anyone have evidence of this?

article "a white house official confirms no democrats were invited."

are you trying to start a different conversation about being bipartisan?  i can pause the president's speech as soon as he stops trashing dem governors.  hold on a min.

51 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You're attributing to Trump work this is the job of a low level staffer. 

49 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Do you get paid in dollars or just suck it because you like it?

46 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good lord, man.  Are you serious?  Is this just another successful fishing expedition?

If you think Donald Trump isn't in charge of the attendees at a $2T bill signing then you're just stupid enough to support the man.

Grow up, asshole.

This needed to be saved for posterity.

Look, Hammer, I understand you're not the mightiest in the bag/box/whatever, but I've been giving you slack the past couple of weeks because of your *ahem* situation.

That said, this display of stubborn stupidity can only confirm it was Darwin's beckoning call that drew you to board a flight bound for a vacation in Northern Italy in the middle of a goddammed pandemic.

I hope you got home safe and sound.

• Like 3

What would you say to the kids home from school watching right now?
Just sit back and be proud of your country 
Very inspiring 

All these high school seniors getting everything they’ve worked hard for for 13 years are all either 18 or about to turn 18 before November.

Hope they remember this come Election Day.

Sometimes it takes getting fucked over personally to motivate young people.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

tumblr_m3pzwpa0lS1qbcq3wo1_400.jpg

Is that H.R. Pufnstuff? If so, wow. Our old tv station when I was a kid used to show (I'm guessing reruns because it was on a long time ago) that as part of a kid oriented Saturday morning broadcast. My parents didn't have cable (expensive) until I was almost out of high school but thanks to poor reception they got one or two channels and PBS. No wonder I played outside all the time.

Sorry, back to COVID-19. Or is it called COVFEFE now? Crazy man in the WH.

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

trump wants so badly for everyone to think this is his money, and that he's writing us all checks out of his personal generosity.  just like with ukraine, he held up aid, because he acts like it's all his money.  it's our money.

he thinks we all work for him.  it's the other way around, dipshit.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Who exactly is going to get a physical check? There are a lot of them that will be gone by the time a physical check arrived. If you don't have a direct deposit set up it will be a while before you see any check. 

He's got no idea how this works. None of the ordinary shit that any dumbass knows. Not a fucking clue.

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

So, surely this cannot be legal???

Thread on Trump issuing a “signing statement” that basically says he’s ignoring any and all congressional oversight included in the recovery bill.

He can say whatever he wants. He can only veto or sign. His signing statement is nothing more than that. He cannot override anything in the law. Only the Supreme Court can do that. 

• Like 2