CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

11 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Most of the time the comment section is filled with idiots in denial.  Pretty much everyone on this feed knows what's coming.

It's not Florida's fault, it's New York's fault! Not Donald's fault, but Obama and the Dems! I would fucking love to live in the gop world where nothing is your fault. 

I'd be cool with all this . . . if were happening in early February.

I wonder how many reporters were allowed in.  They weren't miked.  

Seriously, he acts like this whole thing just started yesterday.  (I only heard the last 5 minutes or so).  

Edited by Bullneck

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I wouldn't care if they weren't going to spread the virus to unsuspecting store clerks, drive through workers, and gay hookers.

It's like if Jim Jones ran a company handing out Kool-Aid samples at the grocery stores around America.

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I wouldn't care if they weren't going to spread the virus to unsuspecting store clerks, drive through workers, and gay hookers.

How long before we see something like this in the windows of stores?

MAGA $ not welcome here.  Go infect elsewhere.

I'd shop there.   On the other hand it would be a target for the moronic trumpkins...so there is that drawback.   Maybe needs to be something like:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx7kvS0uJeurUa8RRAc

Covid is in every state spreading at a high rate where aggressive measures haven’t been in place.  Stating the obvious, but unless you shut it down within your own borders, securing a perimeter does less than zero.  Worse, it can give people a false sense of security to not yet have to buckle up.  That’s deadly.

Maybe Trumper Governors think they’ll get a golden reward in money and supplies by toeing the public line to continue support of Trump’s deadly denial of reality.  But that reward never appears because once Trump returns a debt, he loses a measure of control.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Does it seem ironic to anyone else that the Governor of Florida is complaining to Trump about people coming from New York to Florida?

Conservative hypocrisy?

You Don't Say? | Know Your Meme

I'm sure DeSantis wouldn't mind if all those New Yorkers coming to Florida were billionaires.

• Like 1

"I burst into tears," Dr. Sarosh Ashraf Janjua, a Boston native and cardiologist, wrote in a detailed Facebook account of the traffic stop on March 21 along Interstate 35 in North Branch as she traveled from work in Duluth for time off in Minneapolis. "I think he teared up a little as well before wishing me well and walking away."

• Like 1