CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

is posting shit like this okay with immamac?  I am absolutely disgusted with the shit he allows and am now on his shit list because he caters to the worst common denominator on this website.  The bullshit he allows now shows up on google searches to parents of would-be UT students.  And it's making our school look like Liberty University.  I'm not gonna stand for it anymore.  /rant.

Reporter : what's up with the navy captain? 

Trump : I know nothing about it.................. He had a letter, it was nasty, they dropped some sailors off in Vietnam...... He wrote a letter. This isn't literature class. It was nasty. I didn't have anything to do with it but I'm glad it happened. 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Aw, poor Liddle Donnie has his feelings hurt that people called him racist.  He has it worse than anyone in America right now.

LMAO.  Apparently military officers aren’t allowed to write letters.   He’s not even saying anything about the chain of command, but just the act of writing a letter is now some pansy ass literature class act not befitting a soldier.  

Remember, the most important thing right now is knowing that some article in the Federalist said something nice about Trump.

he’s number 1 on the federalist right now. obama could never be number 1 on the federalist. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Science is real. 

Lots of things aren’t able to be tested with DBR controlled studies.  Or be tested without insurmountable logistic obstacles or be completed in a remotely timely manner.  That doesn’t make something not real or worth trying.  Orthodoxy has its shortcomings.

9 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Lots of things aren’t able to be tested with DBR controlled studies.  Or be tested without insurmountable logistic obstacles or be completed in a remotely timely manner.  That doesn’t make something not real or worth trying.  Orthodoxy has its shortcomings.

Yeah, but this is not one of those things.  The logistics are not hard, the timeliness is not challenging.  I want to believe too. We don't have to embrace fantasy thinking and reject the scientific method.  You are in medicine right?  You must be a psychiatrist. Am I close?

Edited by Anastasis

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I think Jared wishes he was as smart about everything as his father-in-law.

someone needs to ask this in question form.

"sir, you're such an incredible genius, your insight into so many subjects is well known, but your son-in-law, he seemed a little over his head the other day.  do you think he struggles trying to follow in your footsteps and hold his own out here, or is that just too much to ask?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Damn good thing he had the WWE commissioner on teh call. 

I’d love it if they trolled him with whoever is the kayfabe commish, Titantron and all. It’s probably still real to POTUS, bigly. Alas, McMahons are diehard MAGAts.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano