CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

3 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

??? He said the Trump administration's flat out lying to us about not needing masks is criminal and the American people should revolt. 

He also called out pelosi and de Blasio for trying to downplay it for their own personal benefit in the early stages. 

He's right about all of that

He said trump admin lies about masks only but never calls out him at all of the whole situation. 
Look At the steps Cali took once they found out vs what trump is doing? Seems one sided.

why bring in pelosi in it at all when she doesn’t have nearly any power when compared to trump.
yea Tulsi would solve the ducking problem, 

I have listened to him on the podcast before and he loves to blame the left but has yet mention the right at all

5 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Not that distant.  If he wins 2020, NY, CA, and a number of other states are gonna test the secession waters. 

Trump's message has been pretty clear. The states are on their own. Since we are on our own, we are going to need to keep our tax money in house.  NY could have had a stellar stockpile with only a fraction of the $280 billion it sends to the federal gov't every year. 

That being said, a breakup can be done peacefully.  And even if Trump loses, the nation is simply no longer sustainable. No point in yo-yoing between Trumpism and milquetoast centrism for the next 2 decades first. We should just get it over with. 

As terrifying as this is.....you’re not wrong.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

I’m guessing that calling it the Chinese virus wasn’t picking up much traction in right wing circles, so they pivoted to calling it “invisible” to support Trump’s excuse that nobody could have seen it coming. 

More likely they needed the Chinese to not block shipments of masks, etc to the US so Trump backed off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Which Inside trader Kelly Loeffler are you talking about? When talking about inside trader Kelly Loeffler are you talking about inside trader Kelly Loeffler that is married to the Wall Street guy and thus is an inside trader by way of a very slimy case of inside trader connection by marriage or do you mean inside trader Kelly Loeffler who is a Senator using that particular position to be inside trader Kelly Loeffler by way of privileged information, which coincidentally is insider trading? Pity that both inside trader Kelly Loeffler personas are one and the same and are inside trader cases that should be prosecuted and result in resignation from the Senate for insider trading. That's what inside trader Kelly Loeffler should do. Resign for insider trading.

Oh.  That Kelly Loeffler, of the insider trading fame.

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I watched the video, and her point was that in the US you have a 50% survival rate once on a ventilator and patients are sometimes on them for one to four weeks and she further stated that at some point the patient needs to come off the vent and see how it goes: essentially live or die.

That being said, she then goes on to say, "and that frees up ventilators. " Which, while obvious, sounded just a little too cheerful IMO but it's Fox Don't Give a Fuck About Feelings Unless You're GOP News.

I'm taking notes, though, because these are the same people that rail on doctors and folks who wish to remove their loved one from a machine etc in order to have a peaceful passing after a life of suffering. They will get all up in people's business but here it's 'oh don't be a drain on the economy" after regulating women's health care decisions, some of which have extreme economic impacts, or caring little about the pollution that causes asthma in children or the water in Flint, and on and on. Shaking my head on a Sunday.

Yup, Remember Terry schiawo

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Can this attention whore not give of ONE day off from his insanity?

Trump says the Illinois governor is complaining all the time. "he has not performed well." Trump didn't appear to notice that the soldier man to his right just coughed.

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

All these psycho blondes from FOX enjoying pain and death. I recall a move poster from my youth.

Ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_02.jpg

Right in front of my wife and her lawyer. 

Learning about myself being cooped up.  One thing is I'll forgive a lot for a shot at a firm feeling woman, including nazism or whatever.

2 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Right in front of my wife and her lawyer. 

Learning about myself being cooped up.  One thing is I'll forgive a lot for a shot at a firm feeling woman, including nazism or whatever.

Don’t forget to have a notary present.