CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

37 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

not much money to be made to be honest.  old generic. 

fuck this guy talking about palm sunday. 

You were one of those burn it all down guys, how do you like the results so far? Serious question. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1

I so wish someone like that AP reporter would just stand up and yell "sir, you didn't answer my question and you are a bully".  Fucking engage.  Trump won't be able to resist.   Just fucking do it.  Get permission from the boss and do it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I so wish someone like that AP reporter would just stand up and yell "sir, you didn't answer my question and you are a bully".  Fucking engage.  Trump won't be able to resist.   Just fucking do it.  Get permission from the boss and do it.

That would be great, but they would lose their access and possibly their job for showing the president that kind of disrespect no matter how much he deserves it.

Personally, I wish one of them would tell him to go fuck himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

That would be great, but they would lose their access and possibly their job for showing the president that kind of disrespect no matter how much he deserves it.

That's why I said "get permission from the boss".

At this point, media access means nothing.  AP can get their access back with the next POTUS, and if Trump wins, what do they lose by not being in the room?

Trump has destroyed the press.  You know, despite his oath to uphold the Constitution.  Fuck him, fight back, get the people on your side.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

She has 0 to do with how Britain executes on this, but . . 

She tells people how to do what they can, to not panic or price gouge, that better days lie ahead and your ancestors will watch how you act.  Systems are in place now, doing the best they can.  We're all in this together.  

See, that wasn't so hard.