CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

They're not even trying to hide their corruption. They need to feed at the trough and so they get people out of the way that might blow the whistle on them and slow them down. They are treating this pandemic like the boon it is for them. I don't think there will be elections in November, and if they allow it, it will be because they are rigged. It sucks to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist but shit like this right out in the open convinces me that is what is happening. His crime organization has co-opted our government much like the corona virus co-opts cells. 

I'm shocked how close I am to agreeing with this. 

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

You should probably read the entire article and understand the entire story before your get triggered. When people say "fake news" it's misleading bull shit like this headline that gets CNN this bad reputation. 

What is misleading? Looks like a straightforward factual statement to me. 

I don't think that it can be overstated how much of a lift launching 10 trials, with more to come, and 2 vax already in testing is.  Everybody likes to hate on Pharma, and for good reason, but mobilizing this sort of a response is a pretty awesome thing on their part. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Navarro question. Nobody says "it's going to happen." Orly?

ha, and he hilariously claims that he never got the memo. no shit, sherlock, you never get the fucking memo.

he also said that he "Didn't go looking for it."

what's the point of navarro writing the memo, unless to alert the fucking president to the fucking threat?

• Like 1