CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Sadly this type of shit is what it is going to take for some people to open their eyes

And his family puts out a statement asking everyone to pray for him.

Yet when he had the chance to actually help pass legislation to help his fellow man, he threw up his fat middle finger and said fuck all y’all.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Sadly this type of shit is what it is going to take for some people to open their eyes

Not that I would have wanted it for him, but we would have been better off if Boris Johnson had died from it. High profile, liked by MAGA, and an earlyish case. Trump would have been wearing a mask the next day. 

• Like 2

I'm quite running out of compassion for seemingly sentient creatures who ignore all science, advise their constituents to do stupid things, catch this disease, and die.

I'm not yet at the "fuck 'em" stage, but I'm about one day away.

Oh, who am I kidding?  Fuck 'em.  Evil, evil people.  Burn in whatever hell you believe in.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Not that I would have wanted it for him, but we would have been better off if Boris Johnson had died from it. High profile, liked by MAGA, and an earlyish case. Trump would have been wearing a mask the next day. 

I don't think even that would have convinced him to. Dotard thinks he is immune to anything and everything. There is no convincing him that he is a prime candidate for Covid. His narcissism will not permit that kind of thinking.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm quite running out of compassion for seemingly sentient creatures who ignore all science, advise their constituents to do stupid things, catch this disease, and die.

Oh, who am I kidding?  Fuck 'em.  Evil, evil people.  Burn in whatever hell you believe in.

I did not think I would get to this stage, but here I am as well. I have no compassion for people who are willingly harming our fellow human beings right now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m screaming in my heart.

Disney should have at least went with Disney branded masks for employees so they could sell them to the people. Looks like it was BYOM at the video shoot.

22 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

20 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I did not think I would get to this stage, but here I am as well. I have no compassion for people who are willingly harming our fellow human beings right now. 

Me, too. Leaders whom have shirked their duties get little sympathy from me if they get victimized by their own policies. Justice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

Waldron is one of three commissioners who voted against a county-wide mask mandate for the county last week, but said he was not necessarily opposed to the requirement. He wanted the county administrators to answer questions about what kinds of masks are best and if the county had enough for all employees and citizens who come into government buildings.

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

The only person I want to die from covid is trump because every day he remains the president he personally kills thousands of Americans. This is a fact. If he were to resign I wouldn’t want him to die but I doubt he will.

11 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Texas Supreme Court is expected to issue something this evening regarding the Republican convention going forward in person in Houston.

The Texas Democratic Party on Friday called for four of the state’s nine Supreme Court justices to recuse themselves from a case involving the Texas Republican Party’s in-person convention, claiming each had a conflict of interest.

The campaigns of Chief Justice Nathan Hecht and Justices Jane Bland, Jeffrey Boyd and Brett Busby each sponsored the convention, according to an archived list of sponsors that since has been removed from the Texas GOP’s website.

32 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I don’t feel bad for these people, I really don’t.  You could make the case with the early cases that they didn’t know.  At this point you have all the info and you’re making a choice.  It’s like feeling sorry for a 2 pack a day guy who dies of lung cancer.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Waldron is one of three commissioners who voted against a county-wide mask mandate for the county last week, but said he was not necessarily opposed to the requirement. He wanted the county administrators to answer questions about what kinds of masks are best and if the county had enough for all employees and citizens who come into government buildings.

So kind of like the teacher who isn’t necessarily against you chewing gum in class but what about all the other students who don’t have gum? 

Seriously, how bad are the polls, that now DOTARY is wearing a mask. How are the Q people spinning/talking this?
They'll all be wearing masks by Monday. It's a fucking cult.

And Trump's approval will start rising because today is the day Donald Trump became President.
  • Like 1