CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

And Cain most likely contracted Covid either at the Tulsa rally or traveling to or from it, given the timing.  He'd been in the hospital for about a month.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about anyone stupid enough to attend a hate rally with no masks in the middle of a pandemic.  I just hope that non-mask-wearing fool didn't give it to anyone else.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Nope said:

Dying from hoax viruses to own the libs

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That's a lie.  You can't die from a hoax.

Suck it, libtards.

He died from natural causes.  Libs are counting every death that has a positive coronavirus test as a covid death.  But he got in a car crash once 20 years ago.  This looks like complications from that.

In 2 weeks, Gohmert may hang himself in his hospital room so that he can't be counted as a covid death either.  One can hope.  Instead, he will probably be asymptomatic and then go on a bullshit spewing tour causing 1000s more Americans to die.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

He died from natural causes.  Libs are counting every death that has a positive coronavirus test as a covid death.  But he got in a car crash once 20 years ago.  This looks like complications from that.

In 2 weeks, Gohmert may hang himself in his hospital room so that he can't be counted as a covid death either.

So if he didn't get Rona he wouldn't have died?

20 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

Why didn't they just pump him full of HCQ?  There's a cure for this thing!

Yeah, this one's a mystery.  I mean, HCQ is 100% a cure -- Dr. Demon Semen told us she has saved 350 patients with it, zero deaths.

Obviously, there was a liberal conspiracy to deprive Cain of HCQ, otherwise, he'd be alive and well and tapdancing in the White House.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, this one's a mystery.  I mean, HCQ is 100% a cure -- Dr. Demon Semen told us she has saved 350 patients with it, zero deaths.

Obviously, there was a liberal conspiracy to deprive Cain of HCQ, otherwise, he'd be alive and well and tapdancing in the White House.

Yeah, why didn't the fly the demon seed doctor in from her strip mall clinic in Katy?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
37 minutes ago, The Royal We said:
Why didn't they just pump him full of HCQ?  There's a cure for this thing!

The spin will be fantastic when we find out he was on a full HCQ regimen and yet he still passed away.

Even better if he was on a full regimen and that's what contributed to his demise.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

He was old, so we shouldn't really care that much according to the president. According to Dan Patrick, Cain should have died feeling proud for what he was doing for America. 

The articles say he died after a long battle with Covid, but I haven't seen an official cause of death yet. 

Of note from July 27 KTLA report on Cain's twitter:

Former presidential candidate Herman Cain is receiving oxygen and improving as he remains hospitalized for COVID-19, according to his Twitter account.

Cain “is still in the hospital being treated with oxygen for his lungs. In the meantime, the doctors say his other organs and systems are strong,” his account tweeted in a thread on Monday. “Re-strengthening the lungs is a long and slow process, and the doctors want to be thorough about it.”

According to a subsequent tweet, “He really is getting better.”

What cynical, sinister fuck was using Cain's account to sugarcoat death by suffocation? How soon before Trump focuses on Cain not getting sick in Tulsa and that "I've been told Herman had other problems, serious problems, so China Virus probably isn't even the main cause of his death."

Laughin' and surfin' the plague here in the good ol' U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, troph said:

Sucks. I’m tired of people dying, I’m tired of being under siege by this virus. Nothing good is coming from this. Come on folks can we band together now, please? #wearamask

Same.

150k people dead, GDP has tanked, no clear plan for school openings, no national plan for virus containment, etc...

Now we are talking about a prominent political figure who was a mask denier and a medical doctor who died of Covid, while we wait on the political spin of today's news because that takes precedence over science.

tired arrested development GIF

This may sound awful wishing death on someone, but a part of me hopes Gohmert dies of the rona to hopefully drive some sense into the mak deniers.  Honestly I don't know if it would have any impact, but maybe, just maybe, people will start waking up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

This may sound awful wishing death on someone, but a part of me hopes Gohmert dies of the rona to hopefully drive some sense into the mak deniers.  Honestly I don't know if it would have any impact, but maybe, just maybe, people will start waking up.

Shit, the deniers wouldn't believe it.  They (Q) would jump in how it was a conspiracy and Gohmert was murdered in some fashion, and "blamed' on Covid.

• Hook 'Em 1