CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Just now, Captainant said:

I tried saying that a week ago and got REEEEEEEEE'd. No shit Fauci ain't feeling it, he's a goddamn medical professional. He's not who's in charge or calling the shots though

That we are not seeing interim results of the NY trials is concerning to me.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

My god you are fragile.

Back at The Old Site we had a guy named FCHorn who posted constantly.  ADHD level.  Must have had 0 home life.  His measure of success was to have the highest single day post count.  Rarely posted anything of value. I think he changed his handle to Anastasis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Back at The Old Site we had a guy named FCHorn who posted constantly.  ADHD level.  Must have had 0 home life.  His measure of success was to have the highest single day post count.  Rarely posted anything of value. I think he changed his handle to Anastasis.

Speaking of fragile. 

On 4/3/2020 at 4:11 AM, Mapache said:

The juxtaposition of David Begnaud's 2 tweets (press conference detailing how the Fed is allocating the supply to then have private companies distribute things to the highest bidder next to Lieutenant General Honoré's description of how things are typically handled) is fucking infuriating.  

Ginni Thomas gave him the list.

"Perfect" transcript. So he took this whistleblower. Why was this whistleblower...never came in to see me. Took it to Congress. It was all about the conversation. We offered to show him the conversation. Well, it (charges) was a fraud, I didn't say that."

"Where's the second whistleblower? Where did he go? After they saw they transcript they just went away. Where's the informer?"

1 minute ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

The juxtaposition of David Begnaud's 2 tweets (press conference detailing how the Fed is allocating the supply to then have private companies distribute things to the highest bidder next to Lieutenant General Honoré's description of how things are typically handled) is fucking infuriating.  

I was telling my wife about this tweet/video today after she said we should just turn distribution of everything over to Walmart.  We don't need to.  We need to get that Deep State busy doing Deep State Things, like distributing medical gear and administering tests.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I know that you want to believe.  I do too. 

In God we can trust.  All the rest need to bring some fucking data. 

No way Fauci is going to stand at that podium and say the American public should consider taking HCHQ at the height of the pandemic for any influenza like symptoms without out a positive test in hand.  And we wont see that data.  Hasn't stopped some from taking that approach, but the feds aren't going to promote it, understandably. 

Just now, triplehorn said:

No way Fauci is going to stand at that podium and say the American public should consider taking HCHQ at the height of the pandemic for any influenza like symptoms without out a positive test in hand.  And we wont see that data.  Hasn't stopped some from taking that approach, but the feds aren't going to promote it, understandably. 

Yes, nobody should say any of that because it is totally without an evidence base. 

• Like 1