CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I still haven't come around to understanding the psychology here. 

This is not that fucking hard. It's a piece of cloth. You put it over your face so that you aren't breathing your covid (and other) fucking germs on everything. 

This is not an assault on your liberty. It is not an assault on your person hood or humanity.  It is simply asking you to take one small step to ending this fucking pandemic. 

Broad international travel restrictions and mask wearing domestically and this shit would be in our rear view mirror.  

Yeah, but when you deny the existence of the virus entirely, this is what happens. 

I still would love to hear these dipshits explain why we have more Covid deaths than anyone on earth. I guess that’s more hoax talk. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yeah, but when you deny the existence of the virus entirely, this is what happens. 

I still would love to hear these dipshits explain why we have more Covid deaths than anyone on earth. I guess that’s more hoax talk. 

I agree wrt the impact of virus denial. But we are not the leader in the clubhouse on deaths per capita, and there is international push back against mask wearing.  Canada, montreal in particular, has had a series of protests over the last few days. 

On 9/13/2020 at 5:46 PM, Brisketexan said:

I don’t know...but I hate f’n videos. Why don’t people just write, so we can read? I read a lot faster than these damn vids take.

This. x1000.  And about every topic. News.  Recipes.  How to fix an issue with your phone.  I don't want to watch a bunch of bullshit before they get to the point.  I would always rather read.  Especially when its instructional. 

The reason is money though. Pay per watch is still lucrative. Pay per click isn't.  You know how many print reporters are "influencers?"  Zero.  

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I agree wrt the impact of virus denial. But we are not the leader in the clubhouse on deaths per capita, and there is international push back against mask wearing.  Canada, montreal in particular, has had a series of protests over the last few days. 

The American conspiracy virus is spreading. In Canada in particular. Your pure as the driven snow Russians have done quite a bit to make that happen as well.

And who knows the real numbers on deaths per capita.  I imagine that Brazil probably leads across the board.  Their numbers are high with intentional undercounting. They are like if Florida became an independent country. Just bad all around. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

The American conspiracy virus is spreading. In Canada in particular.

Canada, UK, France....

You can label it American conspiracy nonsense, but it appears to be a generalized western infliction against mask wearing. 

The Asians don't seem to have the same issues. 

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Canada, UK, France....

You can label it American conspiracy nonsense, but it appears to be a generalized western infliction against mask wearing. 

The Asians don't seem to have the same issues. 

Asian countries aren't being targeted with disinformation by those you protect. Western democracies are heavily targeted.  How do you think Q, a quintessentially American conspiracy, spread through Europe and Canada?  How did it even spread in America?

Edited by FondrenRoad

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You are not even being serious right now.

Here is the thing. Everyone knows English. First targets, USA and UK. Trump and Brexit. Romance languages are the second most popular.  In spite of Russia being very close to Japan and Korea, fluent speakers would have higher positions than pumping out internet bullshit because there aren't too many of them. 

Also, Asian countries arent afraid to quell speech on social media. 

How many languages do you know?

Create a Q Twitter account and start retweeting. Tell me how many accounts you believe belong to native English speakers.

Edited by FondrenRoad

Fondren doesn't think that citizens of countries such as China, the most populous country in the world, and one whose information consumption is totally controlled by the government, are subject to disinformation. Because romance languages. Which are very similar to doggy kisses if you squint your eyes.  

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Fondren doesn't think that citizens of countries such as China, the most populous country in the world, and one whose information consumption is totally controlled by the government, are subject to disinformation. Because romance languages. Which are very similar to doggy kisses if you squint your eyes.  

Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Of course, China controls information for their citizens.  And while that is largely negative, it also protects Chinese citizens from the external disinformation campaign that your benefactors wage against the west.  Well that and your benefactors arent really interested in disrupting China right now. 

You protect Russia. Clearly. Why?  Russia made Trump. They made Triple. Neither "colluded."  They're both pawns. Yet you support the continued production of more pawns. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

4 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Of course, China controls information for their citizens.  And while that is largely negative, it also protects Chinese citizens from the external disinformation campaign that your benefactors wage against the west.  Well that and your benefactors arent really interested in disrupting China right now. 

You protect Russia. Clearly. Why?  Russia made Trump. They made Triple. Neither "colluded."  They're both pawns. Yet you support the continued production of more pawns. 

harvey korman GIFharvey korman GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Of course, China controls information for their citizens.  And while that is largely negative, it also protects Chinese citizens from the external disinformation campaign that your benefactors wage against the west.  Well that and your benefactors arent really interested in disrupting China right now. 

Russia made Trump. They made Triple.

Interesting insights here. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Russians are smelly and bad. 

But I do like vodka. 

Austin makes better vodka than Russia. They are more about quantity than quality.  But Russians don't smell at all. They just age fast. That 75 year old babushka you see is actually 35 and looked like a model when she was 22.

You are protecting the Russian government.  At this point, you aren't even concealing it effectively. Why?

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I think that you should tell us more about doggy kisses as pandemic vectors to be honest. 

Dodge again. You made triple. Own it. It's your fault he believes what he does. 

I know you like to make out with your dog. You said that on the other thread. Quit dodging. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

You should feel terrible. Not for triple though. For your lack of a moral compass.  You would "both sides" between a nuclear bomb and a rotten eggplant until the nuclear bomb exploded. 

Wrong heathen.  I would smoke the eggplant and make some baba before it ever rotted.  

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

We win with memes.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Why didn't you post the other tweets he posted on the same day?

Because they were not relevant to mask wearing messaging. 

15 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

We know a lot more than we did on March 4th. 

Sure. It was still a stupid tweet. 

Mask wearing effectiveness to slow spread of a respiratory virus is not particularly novel. See masked up jimmy both sides avatar. 

If you are telling me that our public health messaging around mask wearing has been inconsistent over the course of the pandemic, I would agree. 

• Hook 'Em 1