Texas vs LSU- 1 pm on ESPN. Hepa and Liddell both out for the game.

Goo Punch

6 minutes ago, TxTower said:

Because of our tremendous home court advantage.

Oh God, we're at home again?  The only thing more painful than watching this shit-team, is seeing the "home" crowd.  I think there were more people at the Tri-Delt, 3 on 3 tournament that I played in at Gregory way back when.

12 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Shame. Hepa has stepped up his game of late.

That's not saying much as he's still very much a work in progress, but observing his improvements has been a minor bright point--a subplot, if you will--to what is most likely going to become a disastrous season.

Agree about Hepa.  Thought they would never give him more PT and now like to see more PT for Hamm.  

12 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Shame. Hepa has stepped up his game of late.

That's not saying much as he's still very much a work in progress, but observing his improvements has been a minor bright point--a subplot, if you will--to what is most likely going to become a disastrous season.

A disastrous season that ejects the head coach is the next best outcome to a tournament run, which ain’t happening.  Always look on the bright side of life.  Who-who who-who who-who who-who.  

8 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

maybe it's a sucker's bet, but today i am that sucker.

For conference home games under Shaka, I like to wait until Texas jumps out to a 6-8 pt first half lead and then jump on the in game moneyline for the other team to juice the payout a bit. It soothes the pain  a bit when the inevitable pants-shitting unfolds.. 

4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Can somebody remind me why it’s ok to keep being a college coach after admitting on tape that you arranged payment to a recruit’s family member?

It's just part of their culture and religion in Louisiana, bribery.  It's like the no sporting events past midnight for BYU even if it's overtime/extra innings.  

the NCAA has chosen to honor their faith in Baton Rouge.  

Edited by Lobo