3 of 6 clown teens in a Prius dead after ramming by ding dong ditched doorowner deemed death penalty due

clapclapclap

Of all the getaway vehicles to choose from, a 2002 Prius would not be high on my list. But I'm sure they get great gas mileage for hitting the maximum number of houses when you're ding dong ditching. 
What a bizarre story. Why couldn't the Infiniti guy just rant about the kids on Nextdoor like a normal 40 something? Now, he's looking at prison time. 

Meh, it’s California. They’ll probably give him probation at most.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:26 AM, Lobo said:

Why do people still do this, especially to strangers? 

csb/ about two years ago, a little crew of 13-year olds did this to the homes on our street.  I was home on a Saturday night at 11:00p with the little one sleeping upstairs.  And they didn't ring the doorbell, they just pounded on the door mercilessly for 5 seconds.  By the time I got to the peephole they were gone.  Didn't feel/sound like a prank.  They came back again a few minutes later so I had a weapon at the ready, and 911 on the phone ready to dial, since I had zero idea what this was about.  This time I hear the voices of little adolescent punks running around outside so I put weapon and phone away.  Open the door and yell to see what the fuck is going on.  They come back to my driveway and explain they wait until an adult answers and they have to get a high hive or fist bump or some shit for it to count, and at some houses they just pounddoor-dong-ditch.  Then I look over at the next driveway, there's a dad in an SUV explaining that he's driving them around the neighborhood to get points for whatever their game is.  I told him he and his son and his son's friends are the dumbest fucking people I know.  Pounding on people's doors at midnight for a fucking game in Texas?  In a neighborhood where probably 2/3rds of the homes own firearms.  He tells me to relax, it's just a game, and I'm staring at him in awe of his idiocy, "How the fuck am I supposed to know that on the other side of the door and I can't see any of the boys running away?  How do I know you and your pack of roving morons are playing a game when all I hear/see is pounding on my door with my little family sleeping upstairs?"   He tells me I'm being unreasonable and not to use foul language in front of the kids.  I'd like to think somebody eventually shot that dad and the police covered it up and kept it out of the papers.  

It does seem the homeowner in this story above though, may have overreacted.  I didn't know what was on the other side of my door was, and I didn't know it was just a game at the time.  This guy had enough time to see he was just chasing a Prius full of scared teenagers.  Somewhere during the chase, you gotta calm down particularly since your person, your family, and your castle are obviously not in any danger.  

I would like to be surprised this iduot dad was driving them around himself. But, with two kids, I have witnessed the level of stupidity today's parents will justufy to be their kids best friend, the "cool" parent.

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The really apocryphal one, but it sounds fantastic, is the paper milk carton full of shit, open end flattened and stuck under dorm or apt. door, shit-filled end stomped upon.

I've only managed the brown paper bag of poop lit on fire, the milk carton is beyond me.

2 hours ago, G650 said:

I've only managed the brown paper bag of poop lit on fire, the milk carton is beyond me.

Never tried those but in H.S I did leave a Marmaduke size turd on the hood of a friend's jeep. He end up retaliating by covering my other friends Bronco in several inches of flour which was really impressive. He also stole a stop sign and left it under my truck in my driveway. I woke up to my mom screaming at me accusing me of drunk driving and running over a stop sign then driving home. LOL To this day she still thinks I drove home drunk with a stop sign dragging under my truck.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2020 at 3:10 PM, futureman said:

when I was 16 a buddy and I lit a long string of blackcats and dropped them through the mail slot in the door of one his old neighbors that he didn’t particularly care for.  at like 3am.  it was loud as fuck even as we were running away down the street.  thinking about it now, imagining if had happened to me, with kids in the house... I still feel bad about it. 

Dude you have got to stop living in the past...

when I was 16 a buddy and I lit a long string of blackcats and dropped them through the mail slot in the door of one his old neighbors that he didn’t particularly care for.  at like 3am.  it was loud as fuck even as we were running away down the street.  thinking about it now, imagining if had happened to me, with kids in the house... I still feel bad about it. 

15 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Funny you mention Nextdoor. If this asshole gets enough Nextdoor types as the jurors in his trial, he’ll get acquitted pretty easily.

I would agree...

13 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Ah, yes, NextDoor. The place where every black person you don’t personally know is a suspicious person.

But his skin is rather dark.  A real toss up here...

Speaking of... err... ding dong ditch. I got in a lot of trouble in 4th grade for using the no longer accepted name for the game. Mind you, I was not raised in a racist household, and had no idea that the n-word was a derogatory word... or that it even was a real word at all. I had never heard that word used anywhere outside of the act of knocking on doors and hauling ass. I thought that n-knocker was all one word and that it was a random made-up word for the game. So when someone knocked on our classroom door, and nobody was at the door upon my teacher opening said door, I had no idea the world of trouble I was getting myself into when I stood up a yelled “it was a n-knocker!” It took me 10+ years before I finally realized why I was sent to the principal’s office for that. Also, my teacher did not chase down the responsible party and kill them on that occasion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, F250 said:

Never tried those but in H.S I did leave a Marmaduke size turd on the hood of a friend's jeep. He end up retaliating by covering my other friends Bronco in several inches of flour which was really impressive. He also stole a stop sign and left it under my truck in my driveway. I woke up to my mom screaming at me accusing me of drunk driving and running over a stop sign then driving home. LOL To this day she still thinks I drove home drunk with a stop sign dragging under my truck.

You had the right kind of friends.  That is perfect...

13 hours ago, Stinkpalm said:

Speaking of... err... ding dong ditch. I got in a lot of trouble in 4th grade for using the no longer accepted name for the game. Mind you, I was not raised in a racist household, and had no idea that the n-word was a derogatory word... or that it even was a real word at all. I had never heard that word used anywhere outside of the act of knocking on doors and hauling ass. I thought that n-knocker was all one word and that it was a random made-up word for the game. So when someone knocked on our classroom door, and nobody was at the door upon my teacher opening said door, I had no idea the world of trouble I was getting myself into when I stood up a yelled “it was a n-knocker!” It took me 10+ years before I finally realized why I was sent to the principal’s office for that. Also, my teacher did not chase down the responsible party and kill them on that occasion.

yeah yeah I bet you have tons of black friends too right Sal