😎 @NorthLoop

7) @UTPhil2006

6) @Lil Sweet

5) @Fawesome

4) @beer

3) @Planet Houston

2) @huge

1) Derka

normally i film the draft order and then send it to BO, but since I ended up with the no.1 overall pick this year i'm gonna go ahead and post it here just so everyone can see for themselves how this whole thing goes down every year. now get to mocking, and good luck!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since we've got all this time on our hands i'd like to put something to a vote: trading draft picks.

we've always been able to do this in the shaggy fantasy hoops league and i've never had a problem with it. the league can still vote on the trade, but we haven't ever had any controversy over it in the hoops league, nor have i had any issues with it in any other (non-shaggy) fantasy leagues that i'm in.

So let's put it to a vote: are we cool with trading draft picks, subject to a veto by the league?

I say yes, I am cool with trading draft picks.

@BigOrange1

@Lil Sweet

@Capn81

@beer

@NOMAAA

@NorthLoop

@UTPhil2006

@Fawesome

@Planet Houston

@huge

@henrygandorf

tagging everyone so you'll all see this and vote. hg you got tagged last on purpose, because i already know where you stand on this and your opinion is stupid and nobody wants to hear it. 

since we've got all this time on our hands i'd like to put something to a vote: trading draft picks.
we've always been able to do this in the shaggy fantasy hoops league and i've never had a problem with it. the league can still vote on the trade, but we haven't ever had any controversy over it in the hoops league, nor have i had any issues with it in any other (non-shaggy) fantasy leagues that i'm in.

So let's put it to a vote: are we cool with trading draft picks, subject to a veto by the league?
I say yes, I am cool with trading draft picks.
[mention=941]BigOrange1[/mention]
[mention=5207]Lil Sweet[/mention]
[mention=1142]Capn81[/mention]
[mention=2056]beer[/mention]
[mention=1693]NOMAAA[/mention]
[mention=278]NorthLoop[/mention]
[mention=530]UTPhil2006[/mention]
[mention=1545]Fawesome[/mention]
[mention=1283]Planet Houston[/mention]
[mention=191]huge[/mention]
[mention=509]henrygandorf[/mention]

tagging everyone so you'll all see this and vote. hg you got tagged last on purpose, because i already know where you stand on this and your opinion is stupid and nobody wants to hear it. 

I think it’s already on?

32 minutes ago, Fawesome said:

I think it’s already on?

be a lot cooler of it was. last i recalled we never settled on a yes/no vis a vis trading draft picks, i just remember hg whining about how it was unfair and how he was bad at fantasy baseball. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 hour ago, huge said:

is this just trading slots?

or can I trade my 1st for a 2nd and a 3rd?

an example of a trade i was part of: 

in our 10 team hoops league i had the no.1 overall pick. i traded draft slots with the guy who had the 10th pick, and iirc we swapped 5th round picks to make it a deal. 

an example of a trade i was part of: 
in our 10 team hoops league i had the no.1 overall pick. i traded draft slots with the guy who had the 10th pick, and iirc we swapped 5th round picks to make it a deal. 

That too. Same thing just on a grander scale

so you guys are all in favor of a free-for-all?

to me, there are 3 different versions of pick trading:

1. trade an entire draft.  just swapping spots.  i'm in favor of this, and always have been.

2. trading an even number of picks in identical rounds.  like derka mentioned.  my first for your first.  my fifth for your fifth.  i'm fine with this.

3. total free-for-all, like how the nfl is.  i give you my 3rd round pick for your 4th, 10th, and 12th.  this is the only one i don't like, and i'm not even sure the espn system can handle it.  if you guys vote for it, prepare for me to use it to fleece others, especially derka.

The system can handle the free for all, however I think teams cant have more than 21 picks. I don't know how that would work in the draft. 

Derka, I sent you a test offer. Accept it so I can see if you can go over the max 21 picks. I'll reverse it back. 

with all the chatter about trading individual draft picks, we should look into changing this into a dynasty/franchise format, with keepers, trading individual picks, etc.  we got plenty of time to figure it out.
thoughts?

That’s be fun. Very had a solid core for awhile.

with all the chatter about trading individual draft picks, we should look into changing this into a dynasty/franchise format, with keepers, trading individual picks, etc.  we got plenty of time to figure it out.
thoughts?

I have two things to day in response to this:

c55ebcf364c7c33f477cf4f74dabee4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk