2020 Tampa Bay Rays

Capn81

we need to get a check-in from everyone in the league to make sure we'll all still in to play, amd so that everyone has a chance to be part of the decision making. obviously those of us who've been posting the last few days are in. let's try and get a hold of everyone else as soon as possible. 

7 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

we need to get a check-in from everyone in the league to make sure we'll all still in to play, amd so that everyone has a chance to be part of the decision making. obviously those of us who've been posting the last few days are in. let's try and get a hold of everyone else as soon as possible. 

Email blast sent. 

Hopefully I did not miss this above, but with the real possibility of the season not fully being played, is there a set numbers of games that we will use to determine that enough games were played to count? Or will all 60 games need to be completed for our league to count?

I guess I should have said my take above when I asked the question. I say that at least 45 games should be played for anything to count. 3/4 seems like a good number to make things official.

I am also cool with all or nothing.

Do we have a synopsis of everything we decided on?  Roto, payouts, playoffs, etc

From what I’ve gathered from this thread

12 guys, $50 buyin, full roto format, no playoffs
Payout: $400, $150, $50

Season must play at least 50 games. Full refunds if season ends before that.

Did I miss anything?
  • Like 2

same draft order or re-draw?  same is probably good since we just pushed it back a few months.

“Same is probably good so we don’t have to listen to derka bitch and moan for 3 months”

FIFY

But yeah same order makes the most sense. Nothing has really changed except a delay.

yep, all sounds good.  the first games are thursday night (the 23rd) so maybe that tuesday (the 21st) - 2 weeks from today?

otherwise, espn has adjusted their settings for standard leagues.  they upped the amount of ir spots for covid, and reduced the min/max for starts/innings where applicable.

everyone needs to get a new team name/pic and get to fucking work already i'm tired of this shit.

On 7/7/2020 at 12:46 PM, henrygandorf said:

yep, all sounds good.  the first games are thursday night (the 23rd) so maybe that tuesday (the 21st) - 2 weeks from today?

otherwise, espn has adjusted their settings for standard leagues.  they upped the amount of ir spots for covid, and reduced the min/max for starts/innings where applicable.

everyone needs to get a new team name/pic and get to fucking work already i'm tired of this shit.

So we doing this Tuesday?

3 hours ago, beer said:

I'll stay out if thats OK.  If it fucks everything up I'll be there.  I am not feeling this and I am seriously busy all goddamn day anyway for the last few weeks.  

Thats fine. Roto doesn't need an even number of owners. We will get you back next year.