RIP Black Mamba: Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash CONFIRMED

BigDHornfan

7 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

fucking surreal.  jesus.

Seriously though, not my favorite athlete, but watching him with his daughter courtside last week breaking down a play since she started to get into basketball.  

Damn - daughters in plane crash also.  Brutal.

Edited by deech
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Don Johnson said:

That would be 6 fatalities right?  Surely the pilot didn’t survive. Maybe some of his daughters weren’t on there. 

I thought he had 4 children, all daughters. Would not surprise me if his wife accompanied him as well considering he was with all his children. But goddamn that's just shitty.

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

I thought he had 4 children, all daughters. Would not surprise me if his wife accompanied him as well considering he was with all his children. But goddamn that's just shitty.

I’m saying 5 fatalities reported. Kobe plus four daughters. But if you add the pilot, I assume died, that would be more than five. Just praying not all daughters on board. 

• Like 1

As a Spurs fan, I respected Kobe for his talent even if I hated him (in the spirit of competition hate).  This is absolutely awful news and then hearing his children were with him makes this the worst thing I've heard in a long long time.