RIP Black Mamba: Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash CONFIRMED

BigDHornfan

2 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Unless kobe is a pilot there is no way his 4 kids were on board, unless the count is wrong 

4 kids, pilot, Rick fox.... apparently everyone was on the chopper. 

Probably going to take a bit until we actually know WTF. 

Edited by pops
  • Like 2

well let's hope the kids were not on board. horrible news. and rick fox apparently.  no need for today's games to go on.

and helicopters are really hard to fly  - very finicky.  they can go down for odd reasons.   esp in hard or steep terrain with extreme wind shifts and coastal drafts. 

anyway just horrible news.

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

smart move. 

Absolutely.  I can't imagine any of the players actually feel like playing.  Kobe was either a teammate, contemporary, or inspiration to every single player in the league.  It's the right thing to do.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, LFS said:

well let's hope the kids were not on board. horrible news. and rick fox apparently.  no need for today's games to go on.

and helicopters are really hard to fly  - very finicky.  they can go down for odd reasons.   esp in hard or steep terrain with extreme wind shifts and coastal drafts. 

anyway just horrible news.

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

Absolutely.  I can't imagine any of the players actually feel like playing.  Kobe was either a teammate, contemporary, or inspiration to every single player in the league.  It's the right thing to do.

All star game in a week.  They may just turn it all into a tribute and not play.  WAY to soon.  Fuck I hope his kids are not in that wreck.