RIP Black Mamba: Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash CONFIRMED

BigDHornfan

1 minute ago, Bash Riprock said:

He hasn't even edited it at least. I would have and then closed my laptop and thrown it into a lake.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Either that or throw myself into a lake.  Can someone do a wellness check on him?  Maybe give him another 30 min or so...for stuff. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

28 minutes ago, austingirl said:

LOL I guess it isn't an inside joke. Funniest thing I've seen in a loooong time.

Oh it was definitely inside.

Glad I work from home.  Dude was definitely getting him some black mamba.  Or so I heard from you guys talking about it.

Edited by mulletpelini
sixtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NowThis said:

https://www.besthugecocks.com/watch/1164666/emma-butt-pegging-her-male-slave

Planters dials back on Mr. Peanut's death following Kobe Bryant news

New York (CNN Business)Kraft Heinz (KHC) is pausing promotion for its Super Bowl ad that shows the death of longtime Planters mascot Mr. Peanut following the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and eight others.

Planters' last week released a commercial in which the 104-year old mascot falls to his death after the company's Nutmobile veers off a cliff. The passengers -- actors Wesley Snipes and Matt Walsh -- all land on a tree branch, but Mr. Peanut "saves" them by letting go and falling to his death. The vehicle then explodes.

I’ve had to walk out of the office laughing so hard. And the responses are gold 

2 minutes ago, Atxracer said:

Did they have any explanation on why he would be doing like 160 knots or something like that?  I am definitely not a pilot or helo pilot but I would think if I was disoriented, I would sit still and then gain altitude

The controlled airspace around LAX, and every other big city airport is shaped like an upside down wedding cake. He was likely underneath  a section of it. Can’t just penetrate the airspace without a clearance.  There’s a dozen or more airports around LA and planes coming and going all over the place inside that airspace.  Not that that’s an excuse for scud running in the fog... it’s not.  but you can’t just climb anywhere you want. I think in his mind he thought he knew where he was right up until the end. 

Maybe I’m a weirdo, but when I see or hear something unusual with an aircraft, I automatically check my watch and start noticing details.   
That guy does say he called 911, so his phone has exact time. Maybe he knows how long one or two minutes (before that call time) lasts.

Are you guys suggesting he is a fraud just to get on tv, or some kind of "spotter" involved in a shoot down?

Despite the hilarity of the pegging gaffe:

I probably missed it but the final passenger list is out:

Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna

John and Keri Altobelli and daughter Alyssa (teammate)

Christina Mauser (assistant coach, mom and wife of Tijuana Dog member Matt Mauser)

Sara Chester and daughter Payton (teammate)

Ara Zaboyan (pilot)