RIP Black Mamba: Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash CONFIRMED

BigDHornfan

5 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Despite the hilarity of the pegging gaffe:

I probably missed it but the final passenger list is out:

Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna

John and Keri Altobelli and daughter Alyssa (teammate)

Christina Mauser (assistant coach, mom and wife of Tijuana Dog member Matt Mauser)

Sara Chester and daughter Payton (teammate)

Ara Zaboyan (pilot)

Three precious girls.  My daughter just turned 14.  Heartbreaking.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Despite the hilarity of the pegging gaffe:

I probably missed it but the final passenger list is out:

Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna

John and Keri Altobelli and daughter Alyssa (teammate)

Christina Mauser (assistant coach, mom and wife of Tijuana Dog member Matt Mauser)

Sara Chester and daughter Payton (teammate)

Ara Zaboyan (pilot)

The two missing last night were the Chesters. Another mother and teenage daughter. Just heartbreaking.

2 hours ago, hundredTT said:

I dated a chick once who really tried to convince me do that. I guess I get a woman having that fantasy, but NowThis certainly outted himself as peg watcher hahaha. Not judging, do you! Maybe he was looking at new positions for himself to try while getting pegged? We will never know, but this is legendary. Mods better not erase it haha. 

My current girlfriend makes comments to me about wanting to use butt plugs and her dildo in my ass. I've had women in the past who were down to peg but I could never get up for that shit. Not going to hate on any man who does that shit. I mean it's not gay if it's a woman fucking you, right? 

My current girlfriend makes comments to me about wanting to use butt plugs and her dildo in my ass. I've had women in the past who were down to peg but I could never get up for that shit. Not going to hate on any man who does that shit. I mean it's not gay if it's a woman fucking you, right? 
Let us know afterwards.
  • Like 1

I think if you like it when something that looks like a penis is jammed up your ass then you might be gay. NTTAWWT. I had to look up the meaning of pegging. It takes all kinds.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NowThis said:

https://www.besthugecocks.com/watch/1164666/emma-butt-pegging-her-male-slave

Planters dials back on Mr. Peanut's death following Kobe Bryant news

New York (CNN Business)Kraft Heinz (KHC) is pausing promotion for its Super Bowl ad that shows the death of longtime Planters mascot Mr. Peanut following the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and eight others.

Planters' last week released a commercial in which the 104-year old mascot falls to his death after the company's Nutmobile veers off a cliff. The passengers -- actors Wesley Snipes and Matt Walsh -- all land on a tree branch, but Mr. Peanut "saves" them by letting go and falling to his death. The vehicle then explodes.

Dude. “Sorry, not sorry.” That’s all you have to say. This is a safe space. Thanks for the lulz. Just caught up to this . 

13 minutes ago, HouTex said:

I think if you like it when something that looks like a penis is jammed up your ass then you might be gay. NTTAWWT. I had to look up the meaning of pegging. It takes all kinds.

I think being gay is slightly more physiologically complex than enjoying the sensation of something long and hard jammed up your ass.

...uhhhhh, so I've heard!

• Like 1

I think being gay is slightly more physiologically complex than enjoying the sensation of something long and hard jammed up your ass.

...uhhhhh, so I've heard!

It is, no doubt. I didn’t say it was all that simple and I stand by my statement. Key phrases are “something that looks like a penis” and “might be.”

12 minutes ago, HouTex said:

It is, no doubt. I didn’t say it was all that simple and I stand by my statement. Key phrases are “something that looks like a penis” and “might be.”

Do they even sell non penis-like strap-ons? Does it make it okay if it's just an unremarkable cylinder with rounded edges? Inquiring minds want to know!!

4 minutes ago, Errestaurants said:

Are we whippin internet ass? Sign me up. 

Page 18, 3rd post and pay special attention to the link. You are more than welcome to join him in “whippin ass” but it has taken on a meaning outside of my comfort zone.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

man, i can't decide if i should edit that or just keep laughing. people are looking at me sideways in the office, but fucking hell, that's some funny shit right there.

Thank you for not editing...I jumped to the end of the thread and had to go back like 3 pages to figure out what hat now this posted. 

11 minutes ago, Atxracer said:

Who would have ever predicted a thread about Black Mamba would turn into pegging?  

You're new here, eh?

NowThis misunderstood the meaning of Black Mamba in relation to this thread.

Edited by Deej