The Worst Movie/TV Characters

ernest_t_bass

• 4 weeks later...

Watching some season one Mary Tyler Moore Show, and Phyllis Fucking Lindstrom is the worst. Just a classic (TM Ronnie Mund) “Cuuuuunnnnt!”

And they even gave her a spin-off. The only redeeming quality is Leachman had an unreal body. But the character has no entertainment value, even as a foil. Her interactions with Mary and Rhoda were just weird and uncomfortable. 

• 1 month later...

With the full understanding that Suicide Squad is a terrible movie, it does have modest entertainment value in a pinch (i.e. Saturday family quarantine boredom, Margot Robbie in short shorts, etc.). That being said, I have never wanted to reach through the screen and cunt-punch someone more than this bitch. I can only assume it's an accurate portrayal of her character in the comics as I've never read them, but damn, she fucking sucks.

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

yeah, i think he missed the gist of what the thread is going for.  i actually just posted the other day the same character on casting hits.

Yeah, i must've missed it. Great portrayal by Schwimmer, though. 

5 hours ago, Parliament said:

Definitely a bad person, but I don't know if you can say he was a bad CHARACTER.  From what I've read, Schwimmer's depiction was pretty accurate.

I'd say Schwimmer made the character that much better, because it's so easy to hate Schwimmer.  Somebody in casting was thinking.

• Like 1