Mavs game parking

PorscheGuy

Heading to the Mavs game tomorrow night and need recommendations for parking.  I'll have two kids and my FIL with me, so I would prefer to park as close as possible.  Do I bite the bullet and get reserved parking (lexus garage/ blue lot) through a reseller, or are there other better options available?

Thanks in advance.

Took dart for first time there, was great, and agree fully on not stopping at west end.

If you have to drive, the garage between aac and 35 is pretty damn good too. Lexus requires a pass or just telling the (hopefully) young idiot attendant you have a handicap issue and they wave you in for $20

Took dart for first time there, was great, and agree fully on not stopping at west end.

If you have to drive, the garage between aac and 35 is pretty damn good too. Lexus requires a pass or just telling the (hopefully) young idiot attendant you have a handicap issue and they wave you in for $20

I bought blue lot parking and arrived an hour early.  Parked in first row and crossed street directly into the north entrance.  In our seats within 5 minutes.  Made it an easy get away to I35 leaving too, especially with my 70 year old father in law and a 10 and 13 year old in tow.  

I will add the atmosphere at a mavs game seems far superior to any NFL game I have attended.