2020 Drunk Thread

Hate

• 2 weeks later...

Our computers at work today were off ~20 minutes today from real time. Total fucking chaos. What is real time anyway?  I’m just happy that the computers have finally succumbed To the same fucked uo timeline that I have been experiencing since we switched to work from home MWF/TTh rotation / on call other hours at the plant. 

cheers assholes. 

I'm drunk and pouring jack in this. Half a ranch water as my grandpa used to pour tequila when working the field cause it didn't change the color and my grandma wouldn't yell at him till later. I learned a hell of alot from that man.
d971423eaf5c154fcdf37466b27278f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What the hell has happened to this thread? I had a 4 1/2 hour conference call finally end tonight at 12:30, so I’m making up for lost time. I have a 12:30 tee time tomorrow so I should be able to sleep off any serious drunk tonight.

24 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Woke up early to bbq. Took last night off so I'd be fresh and ready for all day drunken bbq-thon. Of course that summoned the rain gods so now I drink on the patio. It will be an all day drunkathon instead.

What the hell has happened to this thread? I had a 4 1/2 hour conference call finally end tonight at 12:30, so I’m making up for lost time. I have a 12:30 tee time tomorrow so I should be able to sleep off any serious drunk tonight.

I’ve been absent. My apologies. We are in quarantine due to a brush with an infected friend, so today was IPA’s by the pool but now it’s bourbon. Celebrating the ATLUTD win.