Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

I talked to CDC before the game.  Asked him a question regarding the Clear service that was supposed to be outside of Gate 25.  He made 3 phone calls to find out what happened.  Told me to wait there, a few minutes later one of his employees came over and explained it was a miscommunication between UT and Clear.  Best AD ever.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Lol

14 minutes ago, Machinator said:

12 minutes ago, Machinator said:

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Bob, Alex, Zack, Darrell, and Navid are fucking morons.

Funniest part is I’ve met one of them multiple times before, and he doesn’t come off any better in person.

9 minutes ago, Zone Read said:

I talked to CDC before the game.  Asked him a question regarding the Clear service that was supposed to be outside of Gate 25.  He made 3 phone calls to find out what happened.  Told me to wait there, a few minutes later one of his employees came over and explained it was a miscommunication between UT and Clear.  Best AD ever.

Whaaaaat? Fans have to be properly hydrated now too? 

C9NuLcvUwAAzyX9.jpg?resize=349,430&ssl=1

18 minutes ago, Zone Read said:

So will there be Clear next week?

2 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

What is the seating issue? It’s my understanding the earlier you get there the better the seat? 

Demolition of the SEZ (plus increased demand) has created a real crunch for student seating. Overflow sections were designated but not well-communicated.

In addition, we have a bunch of spoiled brats in our fanbase (as this thread illustrates).

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Demolition of the SEZ (plus increased demand) has created a real crunch for student seating. Overflow sections were designated but not well-communicated.

In addition, we have a bunch of spoiled brats in our fanbase (as this thread illustrates).

Right. I feel like the entitlement issue is the biggest. I was at the game Saturday and I get maybe the communication wasn’t good, but to complain about not being close is weak.

his reply to all these tweets should be:

Dear Mr. Cox so and so:

Attached is a letter tweet that we received on November 19, 1974. I feel that you should be aware that some asshole is signing your name to stupid letters tweets. 

Very truly yours, 

CLEVELAND STADIUM CORP. 

James N. Bailey,
General Counsel

cc: Arthur B. Modell

• Like 2

On 9/2/2019 at 11:29 AM, SwanderedTalent said:

dear Zach, go root for fuckin' Oregon

Zach, we get exactly what you are saying. You DO want us to change our uniforms for a game to a color that is not, nor was it ever one of our school colors. I will rip your fucking face off and shove it up your ass.

I hope you’re sterile, but it probably doesn’t matter anyway. Root for anyone else, please. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1