Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Just got an email update from Texas Athletics about things UT is implementing, but not signed by CdC. 
Instead it was from Amy Folan, Executive Associate Athletics Director. Makes me wonder if CdC is not available.

CDC is dealing with a pandemic. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, satyanash said:

His quotes in the article strongly suggest he was bringing Shaka back regardless of the COVID-19 situation.

What @Red Five said. Do you think he was going to say "Well we were about to fire him, but no one in Texas wants to spend money in the middle of a pandemic and economic crash on a team boosters barely give a shit about. Anyway, come on down recruits!"

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

For crissakes, can’t we ever get burnt orange right?

Watching some of the 90’s and early 2000’s games have me missing the old dark burnt orange jersey and longhorn decal. Angry old man gif or whatever

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Red Five said:

It’s depressing. Out helmets look like shit now.

I agree. Those darker Longhorns decals didn’t match the jersey very well, but they were much easier to see from a distance which was probably the intent. At least they aren’t holographic. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

• 2 weeks later...