Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

3 hours ago, Armybrat said:

How is aggy doing in the SEC athletic academic rankings, or is that just a Vandy/Florida thing?

Did not consider how they're now managing grades although I am sure Sharp has cooked up a plan for that too. aggie tutors could be affected by not being on campus but the athletes have been working remote since 2013.

5 hours ago, TornACL said:

Hopefully they ship all that We Are Texas garbage off to poor villages in Honduras. 

I was in the village of Tete, Mozambique a couple of years ago and I saw a villager wearing a UT t-shirt.  Out of curiosity I threw up the "Horns" sign.  I was met with a blank stare.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

I was in the village of Tete, Mozambique a couple of years ago and I saw a villager wearing a UT t-shirt.  Out of curiosity I threw up the "Horns" sign.  I was met with a blank stare.

Careful, that might mean “something, something like South Austin’s mom” in Mozambique. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2020 at 2:07 PM, mininghorn88 said:

You sound like J Peterman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

maybe stop acting like everyone that gets exposed to it becomes symptomatic and that it's a death sentence if you get it? if we don't want it to spread because we STILL think it will overwhelm hospitals, then OK, we can't do large gatherings like church or football games or race riots. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

maybe stop acting like everyone that gets exposed to it becomes symptomatic and that it's a death sentence if you get it? if we don't want it to spread because we STILL think it will overwhelm hospitals, then OK, we can't do large gatherings like church or football games or race riots. 

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maninblack said:

Take your safety into your own hands. If you want to go accept the risk. If you don't want to accept the risk then don't go.

While sound and logical that is not really practical. The school would still have the liability.

But ultimately it may not even be UT who makes this choice.

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

While sound and logical that is not really practical. The school would still have the liability.

But ultimately it may not even be UT who makes this choice.

I guess I struggle to understand the liability.  How is a lawyer going to confirm the location of infection of a virus?