RIP NowThis

Dilligas

7 hours ago, TornACL said:

Is there still enough money in the wreath fund for a lovely arrangement made with dildos and with fresh wet wipes as the baby's breath? 

There wasn’t, but a well-known coach who wishes to remain nameless has graciously stepped forward to ensure that it happens.

42-A10293-9-F80-4759-A7-C7-6-CEF1-CF04-B

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried to get a few of my closest friends to join up here, dudes with a similar sense of humor as the collective and are Longhorns...maybe they don’t trust a Poke suggesting a mostly Texas-themed site, or maybe it’s because my recanting of the latest hilarious anecdote ends with shit like ‘...but he posted a link to BestHugeCocks!’ while I double over laughing.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 2/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, Homercles said:

I have tried to get a few of my closest friends to join up here, dudes with a similar sense of humor as the collective and are Longhorns...maybe they don’t trust a Poke suggesting a mostly Texas-themed site, or maybe it’s because my recanting of the latest hilarious anecdote ends with shit like ‘...but he posted a link to BestHugeCocks!’ while I double over laughing.  

I learned a long time ago that sharing surly humor with outsiders will usually get you put on the "do not invite to parties" list.

Especially sharing dick butt memes on group chats. 

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

On February 12, 2020 at 7:52 PM, MissingInAction said:

I learned a long time ago that sharing surly humor with outsiders will usually get you put on the "do not invite to parties" list.

Especially sharing dick butt memes on group chats. 

The stupid wives thread is a good source of material to share with friends. And we've all shared the Christmas lights story, right?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 6:55 AM, Dbeasy said:

My social circle believes Surly is one of the most negative swirling vortexes on the planet. They are probably right.

My social circle has no idea surly exists.

It’s better not to disturb their illusion.

• Like 1