Fun Super Bowl prop bets for a party

We're hosting a Super Bowl party and I'm making a sheet of bets for a contest. You pay $10, you get a sheet with 20 or so prop bets and you pick 10 you want to bet on. Most right wins the pot. I've got plenty of actual football props (most passing yards, will the first score be a TD or FG, etc), but I need some fun props for people who don't care about football. So far I have:

color of Gatorade thrown on the coach
first commercial after the kickoff (car, movie trailer, food, drink, insurance, etc)
length of the National Anthem

I've been looking at online betting sites and see things like O/U 1.5 the number of times Mike Shanahan is shown on camera, but I don't want to have to watch every second looking for him. Other ideas?

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

Yeah I'd avoid the stuff that you have to stay glued to every second of the broadcast for. Who wants to do that during a party?

Definitely do at least one involving halftime. Color of J-Lo's first outfit or some shit like that.

Depending on your crowd, you could do something regarding the Trump ad. Number of times he says "America" or whatever.

Edited by tokamak

20 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I've been looking at online betting sites and see things like O/U 1.5 the number of times Mike Shanahan is shown on camera, but I don't want to have to watch every second looking for him. Other ideas?

If you go with any that you found on a betting site, you can just check back on the site afterwards to see the result. You won't have to track it yourself.

Edited by SquishMitten

Just a few offhand from MyBookie:

Will Demi Lovato use a mic stand or no mic stand for the national anthem?

Who will be shown first during the national anthem?  49ers player/coach or Chiefs player/coach?

Over/under for "brave" during the national anthem, 5.5 seconds

How many wardrobe changes for J-Lo? Over/under at 2.5

Will an ad feature a same sex couple? 

How many ads will feature dogs?

2 of my favorites for fucked up comedic reasons?

Will Lizzo show up in a disgusting thong?

Will Demi Lovato re-enter rehab within 30 days of her national anthem performance?