Stanky Family Sues AA After Boot From Flight

Mappable

On 1/31/2020 at 10:50 PM, NorthLoop said:

If you had said 2002 instead of "last year" I would've said that must've been my old roommate. Dude was from Delhi... and rich as fuck. His parents owned a bunch of movie theaters in Delhi or something and had a big ass house with servants. But he had no concept of washing his clothes on a regular basis or showering on a regular basis. When we had friends come in to visit we would have to have an intervention with him and explain how bad he smelled. He just didn't get it. He couldn't smell it so why would we? 

What's his Shag handle?

Try JFK-TLV on El Al. 
Pure torture 

Yes, a 10 hour attack on the olfactory senses. Then when relief is so close after arriving at the gate the steerage passengers believe it is their holy right to run over the folks in the front so as to escape earlier. (Or simply to fuck over the blonde gentile.)

In all honesty Air India Newark-Mumbai probably is stinkier, just less rude.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:50 PM, NorthLoop said:

If you had said 2002 instead of "last year" I would've said that must've been my old roommate. Dude was from Delhi... and rich as fuck. His parents owned a bunch of movie theaters in Delhi or something and had a big ass house with servants. But he had no concept of washing his clothes on a regular basis or showering on a regular basis. When we had friends come in to visit we would have to have an intervention with him and explain how bad he smelled. He just didn't get it. He couldn't smell it so why would we? 

There were a number of middle eastern students at Castilian.  They didn't categorically refuse to bathe or wash their clothes, they were just lazy about it.  They were also conscious of their odor, but their solution was to douse themselves in cologne.  Nothing more nauseating than BO mixed with a heavy dose of cologne.  Sweet fancy Moses.

I knew a number of Indian dudes at UT, but they were all American, even if recently so.  None stank.  Good dudes.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

There were a number of middle eastern students at Castilian.  They didn't categorically refuse to bathe or wash their clothes, they were just lazy about it.  They were also conscious of their odor, but their solution was to douse themselves in cologne.  Nothing more nauseating than BO mixed with a heavy dose of cologne.  Sweet fancy Moses.

I knew a number of Indian dudes at UT, but they were all American, even if recently so.  None stank.  Good dudes.

I wonder if so many Middle Easterners stayed in the Castilian because there was that restaurant right next door that served good falafel and gyros.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:33 AM, UDontKnow said:

I wonder if so many Middle Easterners stayed in the Castilian because there was that restaurant right next door that served good falafel and gyros.

Wasn't there in the 80s I don't believe.  There weren't a ton of them.  A guy I knew from high school had a ME roommate that had a row of cologne bottles prominently displayed in their room.  As a non-cologne wearer, I found it amusing, and it represented a sizable investment.  HS friend says, he needs that shit, because he uses it for a shower.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:01 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Even if that guy showers every day, that doesn't mean his wife does or their clothes or carry-on doesn't stink. Some cultures don't value showering and clean clothes like most Americans.  I'm not going to get to sit next to you for hours on end because of your "rights." 

And I'm sure it is embarrassing to be told in public that you smell. Embarrassment can be a good motivator to change something that is 100% within your control.

Username doesn’t fit. 

On 2/2/2020 at 8:09 AM, TwiceHorn said:

During the Iranian protests on the West Mall (circa 1980), a guy on my floor in Jester said it smelled of BO and Brute. 

Sorry for getting off topic, but csb…     Lived off campus in a co-ed dorm my freshman year.  Hometown bud lived in the same dorm.  Sometime in the middle of the Fall semester, his roommate announced that he was going to live with his frat buddy in the adjacent room, so my friend was going to likely to need a new roommate.  So I called him on his room phone, disguising my voice in a thick middle eastern accent.  I was laying down some ground rules like no alcohol in the room and that I smoked.   He was royally freaking out.  He immediately called the dorm mother, raising hell and of course she didn't know what was going on.

As this was 1980, there were no cell phones or caller ID on the landlines.  It was the golden age of prank phone calls; it was my second favorite prank phone call ever. 

2 hours ago, Matuka said:

Sorry for getting off topic, but csb…     Lived off campus in a co-ed dorm my freshman year.  Hometown bud lived in the same dorm.  Sometime in the middle of the Fall semester, his roommate announced that he was going to live with his frat buddy in the adjacent room, so my friend was going to likely to need a new roommate.  So I called him on his room phone, disguising my voice in a thick middle eastern accent.  I was laying down some ground rules like no alcohol in the room and that I smoked.   He was royally freaking out.  He immediately called the dorm mother, raising hell and of course she didn't know what was going on.

As this was 1980, there were no cell phones or caller ID on the landlines.  It was the golden age of prank phone calls; it was my second favorite prank phone call ever. 

Yeah, caller ID ruined our prank calling fun. Looking back on it now, we were such assholes. I'm glad the youth of today can't call me and tell me how much I suck. Too bad their parents call me about my credit card debt, car warranty and health insurance plan.

I take these folks got upgraded from Admiral's to Flagship Lounge status?  

anybody else think of this thread during SNL's Weekend Update last weekend when the pretend Chinese health authority director spoke?