This year's Comedy Central roastee: Bruce Willis

TrashMaster G

• 3 months later...

Holy shit Edward Norton knocked it out of the fucking park. Did not see that one coming.

Dom Irrera is a national treasure.

Demi brought the heat.

Jeff Ross is the king. "Cybill Sheppard looks like Bruce Jenner Willis" (to Bruce) "You're like Elmer Fudd if he went hunting for bad scripts instead of wascally wabbits." "You went from Hollywood's leading man to Demi Moore saying... ya know what? I'd rather fuck the dumb guy from Dude Where's My Car?"

Edited by RPM

10 minutes ago, Saint Austin said:

Definitely had its moments, especially from Dom Irrera and Jeff Ross, but for the most part, this was a weaker roast. They need to get away from inviting celebrities, and just bring back comedians who are, you know, funny.

then people complain that the dais is filled with random comedians without any relation to the roastee.  the best ones have a combination of both, but the unrelated comedians all have to kill it, or they shouldn't be there.

Definitely had its moments, especially from Dom Irrera and Jeff Ross, but for the most part, this was a weaker roast. They need to get away from inviting celebrities, and just bring back comedians who are, you know, funny.

Agree, too many celebrities that aren’t funny , I like it when it’s mostly comics.

4 hours ago, Saint Austin said:

Its all gone down hill since Greg Giraldo died.

• Like 1

Wow, tried it for a few minutes of actual roasters and it was excruciating.  Glaser had one funny joke (Thai Soccer team), and she fell flat after that.  Tried a couple more 'roasters' and it was pretty bad.  But fast-forwarded to Norton and he fucking killed, the deadpan delivery helped.  Wow, that was a true gem in a sea of mediocrity.  

17 hours ago, woohorn said:

She looked pretty good in the previews I saw. Waaay hotter than Amy ever was. Maybe Silverman is better comparison?

If we're talking attractive female comics I'll go with Iliza Shlesinger. No idea if she's funny.

Iliza-Shlesinger-2.jpg

Iliza-Shlesinger-Hot-Photoshoot--01-662x