GJ Kinne to be OC at Hawaii

Gil Bang

7 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

‘cept FUPM kept 5 star Chiles should starts ahead of 3 star GJ Kinne - so he transferred - then Chiles was moved to WR. 

'cept he would have had 2 live snaps all year because Mack never took Colt out of a game.

I'm not a Mack hater but his QB management in those years was pretty odd: not running up the score enough to win Colt a Heisman but not enough eye on personnel development to give other QBs some playing time when we were up big.  

28 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

'cept he would have had 2 live snaps all year because Mack never took Colt out of a game.

I'm not a Mack hater but his QB management in those years was pretty odd: not running up the score enough to win Colt a Heisman but not enough eye on personnel development to give other QBs some playing time when we were up big.  

You’re right, but a RS SO Kinne still would’ve been better against Alabama than a squinty-eyed true FR. 

And when he did put the backups in it was just hand offs and an occasional screen. He never ran the same playbook with them in since we were up.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:44 AM, Bullneck said:

This put me over the edge to the Mack hater club.  I called this in advance, because of gds repeated colt McCoy sneaks against KSU.  

All mack had to do was give gg the entire 2nd half against the Florida directional school with the full playbook and first team...then gg would have felt somewhat comfortable with receivers.  That Florida game was perfectly placed on the schedule. November, and we were certain to have a big lead at half.  Mack got what he deserved in the bowl game, but the players did not.