Super Bowl commercials

Parliament

45 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

did you enjoy the horseshit propaganda ad from trump where he claimed to be a president who reunites families?

I meant it from the standpoint that I don't do politics around my family and friends and knew the ads would rile them up.  Kind of like how they apparently did to you.

• Like 7

There’s zero creativity in all of them. Cameo by celebrity followed by unfunny shit... boom commercial done. What a waste of money by a lot of these companies

I said in the game thread I’d be cool with the super bowl commercials airing every single “this is SportsCenter” commercial. If we have to start repeating some then we have to start repeating some.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

it did rile me up.  the racist piece of shit president put out a propaganda ad that was a fucking lie and was insulting to the intelligence of anyone with an IQ above 2.  it pissed me the fuck off.  as it should have done for anyone who has been paying the fuck attention for the past 3 years.

To be fair, this is true of all political ads because they are directed at the typical American voter

I understand that there are people who hate football and think football is the most boring, pointless thing ever. But let me just say this. Anyone who actually has even a shred of interest in "seeing the commercials" or having any sort of opinion about the commercials during the Super Bowl is a boring as fuck human being. 

Most of the ads are too contrived and formulaic, to the post above. Bring back an old movie or celeb and milk it for some laughs. I wanted to like the MC Hammer and Bill Murray ads but hated them for that reason. I did like the Alexa ad, the Google ad (hit me in the feels with my own aging parents), and the Hyundai self parking ad. Oh, and of course the Nate Boyer YouTube ad.

3 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Did you know the fucking Cloak Room is that way? >>>

the dipshit in charge had a prominently featured super bowl commercial, which is what this thread is about.  if you are so delicate that you can't handle anyone mentioning it, i suggest you might consider fucking off.

7 hours ago, TornACL said:

I understand that there are people who hate football and think football is the most boring, pointless thing ever. But let me just say this. Anyone who actually has even a shred of interest in "seeing the commercials" or having any sort of opinion about the commercials during the Super Bowl is a boring as fuck human being. 

Perhaps, but I remember when about half the Super Bowl commercials were actually funny. That was long ago.  Now it seems nearly every commercial has to bow down and praise the emperor's new PC clothes.

Edited by clapclapclap
I get the sense BigOrange(ManBad) is having a rough week.

29 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Perhaps, but I remember when about half the Super Bowl commercials were actually funny. That was long ago.  Now it seems nearly every commercial has to bow down and praise the emperor's new PC clothes.

Boring. I don't give a single shit, especially not about the perceived PC-ness or offensiveness of advertisements. Commercial breaks are for taking a piss, getting more food and drink, or checking Twitter. 

4 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

the dipshit in charge had a prominently featured super bowl commercial, which is what this thread is about.  if you are so delicate that you can't handle anyone mentioning it, i suggest you might consider fucking off.

I'm afraid you are in the minority here, fuckface

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Smart Phark. 

seems like a good way to get you car keyed when neither surrounding car can’t open their doors

That was my first thought.    The space wasnt big enough for anyone else to get into their cars.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:12 AM, Junior Miller said:

Seeing how today was actually groundhog day that was on point. The Doritos one was good but seeing how old Sam Elliott is looking is damn sad. He'll always be sitting at the bar chatting up the Dude in my mind. 

Nah, pointing out to the guy who’s knee he just dislocated, just how fucking much it hurts getting your knee dislocated in Roadhouse.