2020 Dems: Iowa (how it works and what to look for)

bad_teammate

15 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Lol @ 1700 of these...

Jesus christ - that's just pro rating the total delegates based on the relative number of members, and then rounding.  It ain't rocket science.  I'm surprised Yang's head didn't explode watching these guys stumble through this shit.  

I've changed my mind. These are the people who should run my medical care and manage my retirement savings. They know what's best for me, even when I don't. They are competent, caring professionals. They only want the best for me and mine. I trust in their good motives. Their promises are as good as gold. Sign me up.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I've changed my mind. These are the people who should run my medical care and manage my retirement savings. They know what's best for me, even when I don't. They are competent, caring professionals. They only want the best for me and mine. I trust in their good motives. Their promises are as good as gold. Sign me up.

You already are.

10 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

They really should just have four primary days, with 1/4 of the states going on each date (rotating the order each cycle).  It is madness to let the agenda be set by these little podunk states, and by podunk candidates who aren’t going to be viable except when they get to spend 8 months touring through a single small caucus state.  Pete Buttigieg is probably going to finish 2nd in this or maybe even have a chance to win when they finally do release results.  Now he will be a thing for another month.

Stop wasting time and just have elections.

what's 57 divided by 4?

• Like 2