2020 Dems: Iowa (how it works and what to look for)

bad_teammate

I am sure the Iowa Democratic Party wants to send a clear message that the results are accurate. 

Sucks that the software failed. Probably need to ask whomever vouched for this product to step aside to show good faith that maladministration of voting processes is not tolerable. 

The results will come. Today and tomorrow are busy with the State of the Union and the conviction vote on Tuesday and Wednesday. The story would have been buried. On to New Hampshire. 

Trump will land on his feet when he gets booted out in November. And most of his supporters will be glad that is finally over. 

Cheers.

Biden, Bloomburg, Klobachar backing career Washington D.C. insider/toady puppet string pullers in the DNC=Blockbuster.

Sanders, Warren, Yang, Tulsi wing of the Democrat voting block=Netflix.

Welcome to the 2016 Republican primary where the old establishment farts have discovered they no longer have the ultimate influence over their political realm and they don't like it one bit.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, David Dennison said:

You support Donald Trump.

Yep, and as much as the Republican establishment didn't like the results they at least had the sense and integrity(well sort of for the most part) to accept defeat and step out of the way of the will of the voters. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

One party completely corrupt and the other completely incompetent.  What a country. 

My ledge seat is looking to become permanent.  We are fucked. 

I kind of agree with you but I think our opinions of which party is which probably differ.

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You lie!!!

Emawesome is not a Russian troll! He’s just some dude in Kansas posting a bunch of troll memes at 3 in the morning on a longhorn message board. 

So I am no longer Swam, instead I am now Swamnakov?  Actually now that I think about it the only proper way to interact in this forum would be with a bottle of vodka.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, EMAWesome said:

So I am no longer Swam, instead I am now Swamnakov?  Actually now that I think about it the only proper way to interact in this forum would be with a bottle of vodka.

Dude if you’re drinking vodka at 3:00 am posting troll memes on this board then I think you might have a drinking problem. 

7 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

I served with swam on the boat with the spotty WiFi. I knew swam. Swam was a friend of mine. 

Troll, you are no Swam. 

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Are you done already? 

Iowa Caucus Results Delayed by Apparent App Issue

Shadow Inc. describes itself as a company that builds ‘affordable and easy-to-use tools’ for progressives

The mobile app that appears to have caused problems during the Iowa presidential caucuses was built by a small Washington, D.C.-based company called Shadow Inc., the tech arm connected to nonprofit progressive digital strategy firm Acronym, according to people familiar with the matter.

State records show that the Iowa Democratic Party paid Shadow a little more than $63,000 over two payments in November and December. 

Looks like he was pointing out who made the failed, apparently, app for the Democrats in Iowa.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iowa-caucus-results-delayed-by-apparent-app-issue-11580801699

• Like 1

Lol, I'm listening to the Redeye Radio podcast and they had a guy call in from Iowa.  He said he was attending one of the Republican caucus precincts at a church across the street from a high school where one of the precincts for the Democrat caucus was being held.  Things wrapped up after about 45 minutes at the Republican caucus and as he was leaving he heard a commotion coming from the school across the street.  He went over to listen outside the school and he heard a man and a woman scream at each other for six minutes over whether the proper terminology was The New Green Deal or The Green New Deal.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Lol, I'm listening to the Redeye Radio podcast and they had a guy call in from Iowa.  He said he was attending one of the Republican caucus precincts at a church across the street from a high school where one of the precincts for the Democrat caucus was being held.  Things wrapped up after about 45 minutes at the Republican caucus and as he was leaving he heard a commotion coming from the school across the street.  He went over to listen outside the school and he heard a man and a woman scream at each other for six minutes over whether the proper terminology was The New Green Deal or The Green New Deal.
That man's name? Albert Einstein

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Was he a big burly man with tears in his eyes addressing everyone as sir? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Ok, boomer.

26 minutes ago, zork said:

State records show that the Iowa Democratic Party paid Shadow a little more than $63,000 over two payments in November and December. Shadow describes itself as a company that builds “affordable and easy-to-use tools” for progressives, according...

This should be obvious, but good software costs a lot more than $63k even for a simple app.

18 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

That sounds really believable and I'm sure it really happened.  There's no doubt in my mind that the listeners who call into hackey conservative AM radio propaganda aren't just as credible as the hosts.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

How is that in any way comparable to the goat fuck that happened last night?  It took so long in 2012 because it was a very close election, not because it took them at least a day to release any results.  

Note to the Democratic party:  If you want to fuck yourself, there are easier ways to do it than ripping off your arms and jamming the elbow ends up your ass.  The party needs to be torn down and rebuilt.  I would wish they lose bigly this fall if it didn't mean four more years of listening to Il Douche and the Spirochetes.

• Like 1