2020 Dems: Iowa (how it works and what to look for)

bad_teammate

The man was elected President of the United States of America and just bought a house for over $11 million dollars in Martha's Vineyard. I would love to be treated that badly.

Where did anyone claim Obama was “treated badly”?

Does identifying as black equal bad treatment in your mind?

Why is that?

Are you implying his success is secondary to his race?

You have some seriously fucked up notions of race.

3 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Recount. 

They just need to post the raw vote totals for the first and second alignments and let all these pollsters run the numbers. Fucking pathetic shit it's taking them this long.

Edited by GSU&UT

1 minute ago, GSU&UT said:

They just need to post the raw vote totals for the first and second alignments and let all these pollsters run the numbers. Fucking pathetic shit it's taking them this long.

Agreed. Just use a random number generator to assign whatever would be left to the coin flips and hat draws.

What has the DNC even been doing the last 3 days? They said they were intervening the night of the caucus. They should've done this at the beginning.

Just now, bad_teammate said:

The DNC can strip states of delegates at the national convention, and I think maybe that's what they should do here.

On the one hand it would be a very deserved punishment, on the other, it would strip away the work thousands of people put in for their candidates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Wasn't talked about enough at the time, but Tom Perez winning the DNC chair AFTER Trump was elected is just fucking maddening.  Fucking stubborn establishment trying to hold on tho their power after the shit already hit the fan. 

This, Keith Ellison was the better choice. I guess he wasn't as good at raising money though.

• Like 1

Here's the timeline

app paid for by soros is designed to fail

app fails

media starts talking about the app failing

posts with the phone number suddenly appear

results delayed

bootygeg declared winner based on partial results

4chan blamed for interfering

*You are Here*

final results come out, sanders actually won

Sanders gets screwed by the corrupt DNC

Sanders flips on his people and says to support the chosen DNC canidate

No refunds

Trump wins 2020

Edited by Zavala
Dang auto apostrophes

9 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

I thought the calls for Perez to resign were premature but he needs to fucking resign at this point if they don't let multiple unaffiliated 3rd parties handle this.

Yes. I had no real problem when he was named the new DNC chair but this is fucking absurd.

• Like 1

Just now, Calihorn said:

Pete was running too? 

Yes, Pete ran for DNC chair in 2017. He was the nobody underdog that a lot of people really liked. I believe Howard Dean endorsed him at some point. Pete dropped out of the race just before the first votes were taken.

Here's the excerpt from Pete's book: 

"At one point I picked up a call from an unfamiliar Vermont number, thinking it was Howard Dean (who had been encouraging me to run), and instead heard the voice of Bernie Sanders (who was calling to suggest I drop out and make room for Ellison). National figures I had never even met took an interest, as word reached me daily of new endorsements from figures ranging from North Dakota Senator Heidi Heitkamp to Cher - neither of whom, unfortunately, turned out to be voting members of the DNC."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

So no final results yet because RussiaTrump has been calling the Iowa Democrat hotline for 3 days asking if their refrigerator is running?

*picks up phone*

"BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY HOWARD STERN'S PENIS!"

*falls over, knocking over a stack of ballots and spilling coffee all over the results tallied so far*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

It's crazy we're going to know the results of New Hampshire before we finalize Iowa.

I didn't realize the process in Iowa was this ridiculous.  I can understand the party wanting to maintain the caucus system out of tradition or whatever, but what is the point behind the SDE apportionment nonsense?  I would bet there are many errors every cycle but this is the first year we are actually seeing them with the transparency that has been added.