2020 Dems: Iowa (how it works and what to look for)

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Fixing mathematical errors would be a violation of the sacred trust between voters and democracy

*sign falls*

and it is our responsibility as the stewards of Iowa's beloved caucuses

*pants fall down, exposing dick and balls*

That's why you never go commando

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

The sign falling...

--That's what happens when you lose the working class. Sign Hangers Union out front should have told you.

--A D&D group somewhere is missing their 45th level Paladin, because y'all made Troy go give a speech.

--Every Iowa Caucus Ever has been this fucked up, and we only know it now because the new rules forced people to show their Malibu Barbie math skills. Prove me wrong.

• Like 1

Well I made ~$2500 on the Buttigieg win. Honestly, I need to wager more if I want to move the needle next time. It wasn't a political play at all, the basic idea was that Buttigieg was the only one on the ground outside of mushbrain. So he had an unnatural advantage over the Senators. 

Better to be lucky than good, I nearly lost it.

2 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Well I made ~$2500 on the Buttigieg win. Honestly, I need to wager more if I want to move the needle next time. It wasn't a political play at all, the basic idea was that Buttigieg was the only one on the ground outside of mushbrain. So he had an unnatural advantage over the Senators. 

Better to be lucky than good, I nearly lost it.

Tough though when the top opponent is from Vermont and you're from Indiana for New Hampshire.